Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

new to the forum. figured i'd show what i got.

Reactions: BakoFury

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks good mate, keept it up!

Sent from my Droid using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
204 Posts
red mybe faster than silver but blue is the fastest because i have the prototype pcv. that took out the shut down spot. it dyno out at 120 now

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
mabye later. thanks for the link though.

next on the list are spoiler w/ leds, grips and a power commander. then pegs. then we can talk, lol!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and just to throw you guys for a loop...honestly i'm thinking of turbo charging the bike. there's a nice space under the gas tank for a little BW turbo.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
red mybe faster than silver but blue is the fastest because i have the prototype pcv. that took out the shut down spot. it dyno out at 120 now
Only way a blue one could take a red one is if you chunked it out of a plane about 30,000 feet and let it build up speed:p LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
NIce looking fury. white is the fastest "white lightning" :D:D
Mafix, nice ride I like the look.

Freak, I am with you white is faster. That is why the headligths of the other bikes are white if not they would have been pink, magenta or any other colors from the others bikes. hahaha!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
red maybe faster than silver but blue is the fastest because i have the prototype pcv. that took out the shut down spot. it dyno out at 120 now
Will you kids ever learn!!?
With enough mods you might be able to keep up with the matte silver one day boys!;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well you guys can have your speed. i'll just go out on my silver one and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mafix, nice ride I like the look.

Freak, I am with you white is faster. That is why the headligths of the other bikes are white if not they would have been pink, magenta or any other colors from the others bikes. hahaha!
I don't know what that is, maybe a tribal scorpion thing?, but I like it. That should be a tattoo somewhere. NICE!

Will you kids ever learn!!?
With enough mods you might be able to keep up with the matte silver one day boys!;)
A stock white fury will always be faster than a matte silver fury with a loose fender. <running for cover!>

well you guys can have your speed. i'll just go out on my silver one and enjoy the ride.
Mafix actually didn't hear a thing either of you said because his pipes are so loud!

Cruise easy my friends :)

·
Premium Member
6,273 Posts
Hi Yo Silver!!!!

:D:D:D, I have the same color bike.... ditched the passenger seat and stock pipes. went with Black Cobra Swept pipes. Removed the stock grips for Kury. Iso grips; throttle boss, red spacers and Kury. widow foot pegs. Plan to lose the stock turn signals (front & rear) for Kury. recessed signals. Irate customs Spider web radiator cover and the extra Kury. extra chrome kit on the right side. Fury' s are great for the price... looks like a Big Dog Chopper without all the extra $$$$. TAZ:cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Well you notice the owners of the BLACK ones aren't getting involved in this debate because we know the truth. Black is the fastest period end of story.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i love the fact that everything on the bike matches. that's why i bought it. you don't see that too often. it's also why i'm so damn picky on what i put on it. if it's not chrome or silver i'm not getting it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
been gone for a bit...but update pic dump

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and most recent

1 - 20 of 28 Posts