Honda Fury Forums: banner

2010 bright silver

5K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  Mafix 
#1 ·

new to the forum. figured i'd show what i got.

See less See more
Reactions: BakoFury
#7 ·
and just to throw you guys for a loop...honestly i'm thinking of turbo charging the bike. there's a nice space under the gas tank for a little BW turbo.

#11 ·
Mafix, nice ride I like the look.

Freak, I am with you white is faster. That is why the headligths of the other bikes are white if not they would have been pink, magenta or any other colors from the others bikes. hahaha!

#15 ·
Hi Yo Silver!!!!

:D:D:D, I have the same color bike.... ditched the passenger seat and stock pipes. went with Black Cobra Swept pipes. Removed the stock grips for Kury. Iso grips; throttle boss, red spacers and Kury. widow foot pegs. Plan to lose the stock turn signals (front & rear) for Kury. recessed signals. Irate customs Spider web radiator cover and the extra Kury. extra chrome kit on the right side. Fury' s are great for the price... looks like a Big Dog Chopper without all the extra $$$$. TAZ:cool::cool::cool:

#18 ·
i love the fact that everything on the bike matches. that's why i bought it. you don't see that too often. it's also why i'm so damn picky on what i put on it. if it's not chrome or silver i'm not getting it.

#23 ·
OMG the bike looks 2 million times better without the damn turn signals.
yep i took off all 4 turn signals and wow...so much better. hand signals are a bit annoying but i cope with it.

#25 ·
so after all this time, removed and selling the honda spoiler assembly. lowered the bike so selling the warlords. ordered a set of slk pipes, pair valve block offs and sending the ecu out for a reflash. only has 10k miles on her. married with kids in the north east seems to be seriously limiting the riding time.

#26 ·
Love that bike. That was the color I saw 5 years ago that made me want to get back on a bike, after being off for 20 years. I was one jackass-salesman away from getting it, too, but walked after bad service, then Mama found a hell of a deal on a Lexus she always wanted- goodbye bike. Ah well, I like my black one just fine now. I would probably take an orange one, or some of the new matte finish ones, but that silver will always look the best to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.