Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a twist of good fortune, I was able to keep my new Fury. I have been on a roll with chrome parts and extra goodies. I have installed every available Honda chrome accessory, Kuryakyn Zombie foot pegs- front & rear, Kuryakyn Scythe mirrors, and both Honda Vector seats.

I freakin love this bike! Everywhere I go, people stop me to ask about it or take cell phone pictures. It is crazy.

I bought the Kuryakyn Transformer grips, which were supposed to fit the Fury, but the throttle side grip did not fit. It was about 3-4mm to large and I don't trust grip adhesive that much. So I'm keeping the stock grips for now.

I am pumped to get some cool stainless steel brake lines and I am debating the black leather Honda Fury bag. I just need a spot to keep my papers and such.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mighty fine lookin ride!:cool: Now I'm really starting to like the blue

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Where did you get the chrome covers for the engine?

One suggestion to clean it up a bit would be to remove the reflectors ;) Other then that, it's looking good :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Im glad it worked out for you!, Bikes lookin good man! +1 on removing the reflectors. I used a hair dryer and dental floss, fishing string will work also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Springboro area. I tried at Honda of Troy but they took too long. What color did you get?
well, I have not purchased mine as of yet :((wife going on twelve week leave for maternity) but when she goes back either the matte silver or the blue. Wife's choice is the blue. We will see.... What do you mean they took forever? did they not have any in? just curious because when I went in there he told me if they didn't have one in it would take him a couple of days as he is a power dealer. Have you seen any others in the area with the fury?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Kuryakyn Transformer grips I bought would not fit on the throttle side. They were about 3-4mm too large. Did you have any issues like that? My dealership advised that, even with a load of adhesive like Kuryakyn recommended, the throttle side would not be safe to ride.

I was #1 on the deposit list at Honda of Troy. The first blue one came in about a month later that planned. I was too impatient to wait any longer. Bought on e on sight at Honda of Fairfield, and got a ton of extra goodies.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Post pics of the levers in place, i'm thinking about zombie'ing out my LE Fury as well

·
Registered
91 Posts
Levers

Looks good man. I just ordered the same pegs and also the Zombie levers. I went the ISO grips though so I could use the throttle locks later on.
Which part number or Bike did you use when ordering the Levers. I did not see the Fury listed when searching for the Zombie levers. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts