Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my latest issue of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine yesterday, and what do you know, a center 2-page "Cruiser of the Year" spread with the award going to, you guessed it... The Honda Fury.

I don't see it on their website yet, but nice to see the bike getting some props. Of course in February the Cincinatti V-Twin Expo the Fury won Metric of the Year, but now MC mag ranked at above the Triumph Thunderbird and HD Wide Glide, which is saying something.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Got my latest issue of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine yesterday, and what do you know, a center 2-page "Cruiser of the Year" spread with the award going to, you guessed it... The Honda Fury.

I don't see it on their website yet, but nice to see the bike getting some props. Of course in February the Cincinatti V-Twin Expo the Fury won Metric of the Year, but now MC mag ranked at above the Triumph Thunderbird and HD Wide Glide, which is saying something.
If you can, can you copy and download those 2 pages for that article for us to see and read? Thanks and yes, that is cool...

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those silver Fury's are beauty's.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts