Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on Patrick AFB in Cocoa Beach, FL. I am selling my 2010 Fury to get rid of bills having recently married. It is the special edition without the black wheels. Only aftermarket alteration is Cobra exhaust. Asking less than payoff. Asking $11,000 for bike or $11,300 with trailer. Email me at [email protected] or call 803-464-9792.

Kris Helton

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Nice bike, sorry to see that you have to sell it, but sometimes things happen and you have to give up the toys. I just wanted to make the suggestion to put how many miles you have one it, and do you have the factory exhaust to put back on it and if so I would put that back on it and try to sell the cobra pipes seperately, good luck!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Looks like an opportunity for an amazing one off Fury with those silver wheels. A new owner could paint the frame Matte Silver Metallic
to match the body work and set a whole new trend :D !!!

For what it's worth, I think the silver wheels make the 'Limited Edition' far more appealing than with the red striped black wheels below ...
Spokin like a true blue fury owner.
To be honest Gar I don't know what color your bike is but that is a coment a blue fury owner would make.
The rims on that bike put the speed of it just below a true matte silver with the black rims. But still faster then all other colors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts