Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody!
Have read fury forums for over a year but just now became a member, as much as i love my bike it's gotta go due to other projects. Blue in color, cobra swept pipes (have factory pipes also), power programmer, mustang seat (have factory seat also), quick detatch windshield (memphis shades), xk glow led light kit (dimmable, breathes, strobes), fury fork bag (quick detatch), throw over saddle bags, lowered front turn signals, deleted reflectors on front forks & rear fenders (very clean looking), 1700 babied miles & always garaged, bike had 1mi on it when i rode it home, gets tons of attention everywhere we ride it. $12,500.00
if that price sounds specific, it's because that's payoff, not looking to make on the bike just need to let it go for what's owed on it.
Serious inquiries can call steven @ 918-931-2576
thanks & have a blessed day
OH YEAH, SORRY I COULDN'T POST PICS TODAY, GO TO CRAIGSLIST IN TULSA OK & SEARCH 2010 HONDA FURY TO SEE A FEW PICS OF BIKE.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sure hope you get your price, but is going to be difficult. Remember all the mods in the world doesn't seem to boost the selling price......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that price is going to be hard to get with what the avarage selling price is for used bikes but wish ya luck...
yeah but the thing i've got goin for me is furys are real hard to find in my region & the two nearest dealers both have a blue one with less add ons & more miles & both dealers want $14g for theirs so im hopefull

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I actually think the price of the Fury is going to either go up, or dealers won't budge as much on the sticker. These bikes are becoming more and more popular. Bikes in general are becoming more popular due to gas! I signed up for a safety class Wednesday and the first 5 weeks of it was "sold out"! And registration was only open for 5hrs! Over 300 people before me. Thing is registration opened at 12:01AM! I registered at 5 in the morning!
Sorry, not trying to jack your thread. You might need to budge on your price a little but you do have a lot of accessories!
Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i actually think the price of the fury is going to either go up, or dealers won't budge as much on the sticker. These bikes are becoming more and more popular. Bikes in general are becoming more popular due to gas! I signed up for a safety class wednesday and the first 5 weeks of it was "sold out"! And registration was only open for 5hrs! Over 300 people before me. Thing is registration opened at 12:01am! I registered at 5 in the morning!
Sorry, not trying to jack your thread. You might need to budge on your price a little but you do have a lot of accessories!
Good luck!
thanks mr byber,
all true though, if gas gets to $4.50-$5.00 a gallon, demand for bikes & econo cars will go up & so will their value

1 - 7 of 7 Posts