Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to sell my blue fury. i dont want to but i have to although i am not looking to take a beating. $10,000 is the price and no less. it has about 3800 miles on it. upgrades include cobra chrome swept exhaust, cobra cold air intake, cobra fuel processor, honda low rise sissy bar, accutronix sideways mounted license plate holder with led lights, and kuraykn handle grips which havent been installed yet. i have all factory parts and the bike is like new. never dropped. if you are interested give me a call at 985 788 6905. my name is rickey . i cant post pics because this is not my comp. if you have any questions please call or text because my comp has crashed. i can email pics through phone or txt though.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
so where is this bike located that you will take no less for and have no pics of?..........just wonderin....................................t

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I would suggest “Mr badone” would maybe have a little better luck here if he would put up a price and not tell us “how it’s gonna be, or else”. Especially with a total post count of “1”.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
It appears that he joined the forum to sell his bike. Not a good thing at all. Just sayin' .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is located in slidell la..right next to new orleans. Yes I did join the forum to sell the bike. I had intentions on joining when I bought it but never got around to it. I said in my post that my comp crashed and that id be glad to send pics by phone or email. And no offense to anyone but you can take it however you want it. I didn't mean it like " this is how its gonna be". I meant it just like I said it...its for sale for$ 10,000 and no less. I can't take anyless..price is firm ..non negotiable..take it or leave it..it is what it is... that's all im saying guys...thanks

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Sounds like you have an awful big chip on your shoulder badone. Good luck with the sale. Coming to the forum and kicking the door open just to sell your ride is not very cool.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Just wondering why people would try to sell there fury on a fury forum if everybody on here already have one. No offense just wondering.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just wondering why people would try to sell there fury on a fury forum if everybody on here already have one. No offense just wondering.

well we have alot of followers that just read and don't post. some might be looking at buying the fury. If i was selling my bike i would list it here also. you not only get a good look at the bikes of members, but you also get a history from the post.

Well for those that have posted more then 2 times at least. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
well we have alot of followers that just read and don't post. some might be looking at buying the fury. If i was selling my bike i would list it here also.
I agree with the above statement, I'm sure there are people out there doing some research on the bike before they buy it or keeping an eye out for a good deal instead of buying a new one from the dealer and what better place to come than this forum.

·
Registered
219 Posts
LOL, don't know. Maybe they are only sold to folks who ride wearing flipflops?

Sorry ....... but I couldn't help myself. :D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not everyone here has one. Some are actually looking for one. I say cut him some slack as well. If he cant sell his bike here then why is there a "Fury for sale" section? Good luck on the $10,000 firm though!

i am trying to sell my blue fury. i dont want to but i have to although i am not looking to take a beating. $10,000 is the price and no less. it has about 3800 miles on it. upgrades include cobra chrome swept exhaust, cobra cold air intake, cobra fuel processor, honda low rise sissy bar, accutronix sideways mounted license plate holder with led lights, and kuraykn handle grips which havent been installed yet. i have all factory parts and the bike is like new. never dropped. if you are interested give me a call at 985 788 6905. my name is rickey . i cant post pics because this is not my comp. if you have any questions please call or text because my comp has crashed. i can email pics through phone or txt though.
You will get no where without pics! Dint you have some in Photo bucket or something like that? You can access that from any computer.

hmmm i wonder how he got the 1350 cc model.... mine only came with 1312
I saw that too! 1312 is what it is! False advertisement will get you screwed!
Especially if the interested party knows what they are looking at.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
God forbid I make a mistake on my post. Excuse me 1312 not 1350. If that's the case then all of the manufacturers would be in trouble because yamaha advertises their r1 as a 1000 when it is a 998. If I knew that I would've been ridiculed like this for trying to sell my bike then I never would've posted it here. Yes this is the bike on cl. I have a total of 28 bikes and this one needs to go. Please ...if you are interested on my bike then please let me know..otherwise please don't don't comment. I just want to sell my bike guys that's it. Thanks I under stand I need to post pics but I can't right now my comp is down I am using my phone.geez I get more support from the harley riders

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Your not being ridiculed for trying to sell your bike here, it's your attitude. Sometimes things just dont come accross as you intend when your typing.:cool:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
God forbid I make a mistake on my post. Excuse me 1312 not 1350. If that's the case then all of the manufacturers would be in trouble because yamaha advertises their r1 as a 1000 when it is a 998. If I knew that I would've been ridiculed like this for trying to sell my bike then I never would've posted it here. Yes this is the bike on cl. I have a total of 28 bikes and this one needs to go. Please ...if you are interested on my bike then please let me know..otherwise please don't don't comment. I just want to sell my bike guys that's it. Thanks I under stand I need to post pics but I can't right now my comp is down I am using my phone.geez I get more support from the harley riders
If I was a Harley rider I would want a Fury too!:p

And I think 2cc is just a bit different then 38cc per your example.
Just for the record our bikes are considered 1300. Exact is 1312. I would think a 998 would be considered a 1000. So in all actuality I was trying to help.
If I was looking for a Fury i would know the cc. Then when I saw yours listed as a 1350 I would say to myself "look at this guy trying to scam by saying the engine is bigger then it really is" and pass you by! Why because it shows you bend the truth. As for pics! I was just trying to help there too. Would they not help sell a bike?
So let's recap shall we? You need pictures to help sell your bike. You need to be 100% honest when listing the specs. OR, you need to know them before you list them. Just trying to hep!:rolleyes: Why do I feel like RSS?:p And we are all helping by bumping your post to the top every time we post for everyone to see!;)
And you should advertise in the Harley forums. I think that's a great Idea
Good luck with your sale friend!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok well I will go ahead and apolojize to anyone who feels that I had an attitude towards them. Im sry I felt like I was being ridiculed for posting my bike here and not being a member long before that. I would love to post pics but my phone wont let me for some reason and I don't have a comp as of right now otherwise id have plenty of pics up. Anyway thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my sale. If you are interested in the bike and would like pics then ill be glad to send you some via email or txt. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes there is a pink back pack in the picture. That would be my fiance on the bike in the pic. Also the bike is sold...sold it for 10,000

1 - 20 of 25 Posts