Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Matte Silver 2010 Honda Fury is in MINT condition and ONLY HAS 3285 miles on it! The matte color with black wheels and red wheels stripes is a LIMITED-EDITION for 2010. The bike has had the stickers, decals, & reflectors removed along with the factory muffler for better sound and added on back rest. This bike is GORGEOUS and everyone thinks it's a custom build!

This bike is virtually BRAND NEW and still under the 5 year warranty! NO scratches, No dings! 21" front wheel & 200 rear tire.

If interested please call or text (336) 267-7074

Asking 9,800/OBO
DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
This Matte Silver 2010 Honda Fury is in MINT condition and ONLY HAS 3285 miles on it! The matte color with black wheels and red wheels stripes is a LIMITED-EDITION for 2010. The bike has had the stickers, decals, & reflectors removed along with the factory muffler for better sound and added on back rest. This bike is GORGEOUS and everyone thinks it's a custom build!

This bike is virtually BRAND NEW and still under the 5 year warranty! NO scratches, No dings! 21" front wheel & 200 rear tire.

If interested please call or text (336) 267-7074

Asking 9,800/OBO
View attachment 13684

View attachment 13685

View attachment 13686

View attachment 13687
are we enforcing the rule?

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
are we enforcing the rule?
I hope not ... or I'll bail on this Forum altogether.

It's a Fury, It's for Sale, this is a Fury Forum, the phone number is a N.Carolina number, etc., etc., etc.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Are my eyes worse then I thought at 52 or are they stock pipes still....got friends looking at furys and want to give them correct info..

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Are my eyes worse then I thought at 52 or are they stock pipes still....got friends looking at furys and want to give them correct info..
Supposedly he removed the muffler and put the full cover back over the pipes, somehow ... or just the baffles, as Greg stated.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I hope not ... or I'll bail on this Forum altogether.

It's a Fury, It's for Sale, this is a Fury Forum, the phone number is a N.Carolina number, etc., etc., etc.
OK...I didn't know what the final decision was on the rule. Good to know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
162 Posts
i find it hilarious how someone joins here and has one post to sell their bike and starts discribing it and telling us how its a special edition and so on, when people who are on this forum are so well educated on these bikes that these newbies have no idea who they are dealing with just my 2cents makes me chuckle every time i see one of these posts. in my opinion the only rule that should be put in place is just like i have a buddy who is a car dealer if i send someone to him and they buy a car i get 100 bucks so if someone has one post to sell their bike and it's sold threw the forum they should pay the forum a kick back to help with operating costs or something

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
i find it hilarious how someone joins here and has one post to sell their bike and starts discribing it and telling us how its a special edition and so on, when people who are on this forum are so well educated on these bikes that these newbies have no idea who they are dealing with just my 2cents makes me chuckle every time i see one of these posts. in my opinion the only rule that should be put in place is just like i have a buddy who is a car dealer if i send someone to him and they buy a car i get 100 bucks so if someone has one post to sell their bike and it's sold threw the forum they should pay the forum a kick back to help with operating costs or something

When I looked above at the people with thousands of posts and this poster with 83 this really did make me laugh. Thanks!

Please be kind to newbies?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
I think selling a complete bike on here is a waste of time regardless, let me see I'm gonna advertise my bike for sale to a bunch of people who already have the exact same bike, noe thats marketing, just my .02 I say let em sell it regardless of post count and all that other crap, half the high post counts on here are good mornings and songs anyways.

·
Registered
162 Posts
When I looked above at the people with thousands of posts and this poster with 83 this really did make me laugh. Thanks!

i've been a member since 09 and have learn alot from this forum and have seen people come and go and bikes change dramatically from stock to custum machines. so just because i don't say "welcome to the forum" or "jee that's a nice bike" to build up my post count doesnt my opinion less than yours and i really don't have time for your ignorance

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts

That, my friend, is "irony" :p

I think selling a complete bike on here is a waste of time regardless, let me see I'm gonna advertise my bike for sale to a bunch of people who already have the exact same bike, noe thats marketing, just my .02 I say let em sell it regardless of post count and all that other crap, half the high post counts on here are good mornings and songs anyways.
You are aware there are a lot of people who, like myself, joined before buying a Fury? So, there are people on here who might be looking for a good deal to finally pull the trigger. Hardly a waste of time, IMHO.

i've been a member since 09 and have learn alot from this forum and have seen people come and go and bikes change dramatically from stock to custum machines. so just because i don't say "welcome to the forum" or "jee that's a nice bike" to build up my post count doesnt my opinion less than yours and i really don't have time for your ignorance
99% of my posts are "welcome" and "get rid of those reflectors" :rolleyes:

Again, look at my response to Tobinj ... it's not a waste of time to post for sale here and if it's the whole bike - not parts, not services, not accessories (keychains, patches, etc.) - then why not let them try to sell to someone who is interested enough to join the Forum but has yet to pull the trigger?

And, if you find it so offensive to read such a post ... don't read it! :eek:

·
Registered
352 Posts
There was a discussion of limiting things for sale to established members, that's what I was referring to. Post counts don't mean a thing to me. There has been alot of negativity and drama lately. Sorry I even put my nose in this post.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
There was a discussion of limiting things for sale to established members, that's what I was referring to. Post counts don't mean a thing to me. There has been alot of negativity and drama lately. Sorry I even put my nose in this post.
Don't be sorry ... you are a member and you have a right to an opinion and to inquire about the rules. I was just sharing my opinion, as well.

It's all good!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Like selling snake oil to snakes?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts