Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Honda VT1300CX Fury (non ABS) for sale - Purchased on May 19th, 2009 for $14,398.70. I am the only owner and this bike was well taken care of (clean record, no accidents/incidents). At the time of this posting the motorcycle has only 7,055 miles!! Kelly Blue Book lists the motorcycle (stock) at $6,105 in excellent condition. I have slightly over $4,000 in upgrades and modifications that make this bike truly ONE OF A KIND! For this reason I don't think an asking price of $8,500 would be un-reasonable. I will include the original exhaust, exhaust bracket as well as the original mirrors and rear shock spring. I recently did a photoshoot of this bike and you can check it out here:
. The list of modifications and extras are as follows:

Forward Controls:
Accutronix 3" Extended Tribal Forward Controls - $902.36

Mirrors:
Arlen Ness Scoop Mirros - $79.99

Air Intake:
D&M Twister Spike Intake (Part #DM-425) - $538.35
D&M Water Repellent Sock Cover - $25.20
Accutronix Air-Filter Adapter - $79.96
Accutronix Throttle Body Cover - $89.95

Grips:
Xoprodox Spike Grips XL Chrome - $149.00

Seat:
C&C Motorcycle Charcoal Snake Leather - $489.00

Turn Signals:
RAW Design C.A. Front Signal/Running Lights - $275.00

Exhaust:
Fuggin Fabrication Fuel Processor - $249.00
Fuggin Fabrication Viper Exhaust w/Downward Slash - $699.00

Extras:
Accutronix Black Horizontal Sidemount License Plate - $179.95
Kuryakyn Chrome Side Cover Insert Set - $58.50
Irate Customs Maltese Cross Grill (Red painted on by myself)
Cobra Decal - $10.00
Low and Mean Rear Shock Spring (Lowers the rear of the bike) - $200.00
***Brand New Battery*** (Purchased 06.20.17) - $99.95
Motorcycle Cover (Generic)
USB/Cigarette Charger (Was used to keep my phone charged for navigation)
Painted Side Covers Grey To Match Tank/Fenders
Painted Headlight Black To Match Frame

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
He's not much of a talker, is he?... lol
You are so wrong, Ken. He's maybe not much of a writer but if you have watched the video you'll find he talks very informative on how to make great pics of your bike. If you're a little bit into photography I recommend watching this tutorial.

·
Read Only
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a different account before "nakebite" but couldn't remember my password. I was a pretty active user on here back on the day.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Looking at the video cover photo, I was prepared to make an offer on the Fury. After watching the excellent video shoot, I'm going to spend the Fury money on camera equipment.:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
You are so wrong, Ken. He's maybe not much of a writer but if you have watched the video you'll find he talks very informative on how to make great pics of your bike. If you're a little bit into photography I recommend watching this tutorial.
Did he start the bike? JFc the tutorial went on forever...probably will watch it tomorrow and learn something, but unholy shit I just wanted to see the bike! Glad your not into BSDM or Furrys or collectable pins... Maybe extract the pictures and post them so people can appreciate your bike.

I *thought* you were going to show how to mic a video so it sounds good, not light a picture....maybe run the bike up and down the road a few times and let us hear those pipes. You put a lot of work into the bike, and this is a bike forum....and we would like to appreciate your bike....

Okay, I'm sure the video has merits, I'll turn the sound up and learn something....tomorrow.

:beatup:

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Notes

Watched the video, it was pretty painful--at least I didn't have to put up with the bugs you did.

Your photo tips--excellent.
Your shots--excellent.
Your bike--really sweet and a great job!
Extracting that from a half-hour video: Painful.

Your talent is definitely appreciated, let there be no doubt. Please consider cutting out the monotonous parts that don't showcase your abilities. We appreciate the effort you put in (eXpecially those of us who do shoot photos), just the monotony doesn't add to the end product.

Again, beautiful bike and excellent photos!

bike1.jpg bike2.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts