2010 Honda Fury Glint Blue Metallic with 5125 easy miles on it. Lots of aftermarket accessories including Deep Sickness handlebars, SLK Customs stainless steel exhaust, Kon Tour seat (kontourseat.com), lowered rear spring, 240 rear wheel (the original rear wheel, just widened to 240 mm), Low and Mean custom rear fender with LED stop light and turn signals and tag holder. Power Commander 5, air horn, DLX Forward controls, waterless coolant, custom hand control levers and kickstand and silicone brake fluid (DOT 5). The engine has always had Amsoil engine oil and an Amsoil oil filter as well as Marvel Mystery Oil in the fuel. Also, I use nothing but non-ethanol gas in it, 93 octane. Other things include three inch raised forks (can easily be removed and put back to stock), billet oil fill cap with built in temperature gauge, custom powder coated radiator grill, Low and Mean radiator air scoop, relocated ignition switch, Low and Mean air intake with rain cover and a Low and Mean rear wheel filler (stainless), a lithium battery and Low and Mean speedometer face. Bike was in an accident years ago, no frame damage, forks were replaced. It will need tires, at least the front one. The tires are not worn out, just over five years old. Be advised, the exhaust is custom and there are no mufflers. It is loud at start up but it is quiet once you get going. All of my riding buddies have moved and all I do is work. I hate to see it sit. Always garage kept.