Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 SE Matte Silver Fury 11,500

Matte silver fury for sale only 140 miles on it. I just bought it and because of family situations and emergencies that seriously happened a day after buying the bike I have to sell it and deal with my losses.

Like i said 140 miles matte silver fury in perfect condition. only one tank of gas ran through it so far. I am located just south of Columbus, OH.

11,500 obo any reasonable offers are entertained.

thanks

Jeremy

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Matte silver fury for sale only 140 miles on it. I just bought it and because of family situations and emergencies that seriously happened a day after buying the bike I have to sell it and deal with my losses.

Like i said 140 miles matte silver fury in perfect condition. only one tank of gas ran through it so far. I am located just south of Columbus, OH.

11,500 obo any reasonable offers are entertained.

thanks

Jeremy
Wow man, I hope everything works out for you.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Try throwing it on ebay or cycle trader. Most guys on the forum already has a Fury... not saying poeple don't come through looking for one, but just a suggestion to broaden your audience ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah if i dont sell it soon thats what ill do but like someone said try the free stuff first.

thanks for the advice though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah if i dont sell it soon thats what ill do but like someone said try the free stuff first.

thanks for the advice though.
Craigslist is free as well. Just make sure that you put on there that you aren't interested in trades (if you aren't). Seems like everyone on there has something to trade, and to be honest, I'm not in need of an old lawnmover and a broken blender. LOL.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no options as far as I know on the bike. I do have it on craigslist but just in columbus so far. I hope I can get rid of it soon. I dont want to have to pay insurance on it also especially if i am not riding it. I am selling it right at pay off now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes i still have it. it is still for sale. I did ride it this past weekend to show someone who wanted to potentially buy it. They are going to get back to me. so it has a few more miles on it but still under 200. please email me if interested or call

614-273-9025 text messages are also cool

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sent you an email and finally got the picture to work. Very interested call if email doesn't work for you. 9045218986.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i replied to everyone in an email and even called you purechaos and left a message. let me know what you might wanna do.

Thanks for looking

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts