Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to move this to the new thread for more exposure.

Here is the link to the other thread....

At this point I basically only have the frame, engine/transmission, rear wheel, swing arm, torque arm, and painted engine covers left.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Decided to move this to the new thread for more exposure.

Here is the link to the other thread....

At this point I basically only have the frame, engine/transmission, rear wheel, swing arm, torque arm, and painted engine covers left.
What do you want for the frame?

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you want for the frame?
I see wrecked ones on Ebay going for around $1500.

This one isn't damaged or bent but the VIN is dead, which just means you would have to apply for a home built title and they would issue a new VIN... at least in Florida that is how it works, I'm not sure about Ohio.

I would take $1000 or best reasonable offer.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I would love to think that I have the time to buy your engine and do a build on it.

P.S. Thanks for not calling it a VIN number...

·
Registered
980 Posts

This one isn't damaged or bent but the VIN is dead, which just means you would have to apply for a home built title and they would issue a new VIN... at least in Florida that is how it works, I'm not sure about Ohio.

Thanks, I'll find out what I need to do to title it and get back with you.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I would even spray it down with Lysol and Bleach before shipping it to you to make you feel better... lol
Jumping Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick, that shipping bill would be big...

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Well, I can't control the shipping rates but, the price of the chemical disinfectant is on me.
Well, if it is ON you, I feel comfortable about your cleanliness!

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
5,570 Posts

Hmm, a frame can be chrome plated.......... Possibly all the engine cases, not sure about the cylinders & heads.
All chrome with blue tank and fenders (Indian Larry style) is mighty tempting to a chrome whore...

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Hmm, a frame can be chrome plated.......... Possibly all the engine cases, not sure about the cylinders & heads.
All chrome with blue tank and fenders (Indian Larry style) is mighty tempting to a chrome whore...
When I was a kid and didn't know what it would take, I always thought a chrome car would be cool. But then I also thought a glow in the dark one would be cool also, so take what you will from that

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would you be able to post a picture of the engine covers ?
I don't have any current pics of them. They got a few scratches in the paint during the accident but no real damage. Nothing cracked or broken and no broken tabs or anything. They will need to be repainted though.

Here are some pics from when I painted them...

I did them in piano lacquer black with brushed chrome for an accent and then clear coated over the chrome and exposed copper underneath to keep it from oxidizing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts