Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
That is truly the pink unicorn of Furys. Mine is only 1300CCs. So far on eBay I've found a Fury that was belt drive, one with a six speed transmission, one had a carburator and now a 1400CC motor. Where were these options when I was looking for mine?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
That is truly the pink unicorn of Furys. Mine is only 1300CCs. So far on eBay I've found a Fury that was belt drive, one with a six speed transmission, one had a carburator and now a 1400CC motor. Where were these options when I was looking for mine?
I think Mason is a bot. Haven't seen him interact with the forums except for these occasional garbage sale postings. If we want to find Fury's for sale, we can def do our own research. Wasn't the last post by this "thing" just an engine?

Hey @MasonLucas, if you're real, how about some real contribution to the forum and some interaction with members instead of making this your eBay platform?

·
Registered
488 Posts
I think Mason is a bot. Haven't seen him interact with the forums except for these occasional garbage sale postings. If we want to find Fury's for sale, we can def do our own research. Wasn't the last post by this "thing" just an engine?

Hey @MasonLucas, if you're real, how about some real contribution to the forum and some interaction with members instead of making this your eBay platform?
In the infamous words of Jeff Spicoli. Alright Krash.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts

Like 11 posts, all of the 'bikes for sale' except for the one that was just an engine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts