Honda Fury Forums: banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Gosh what did you do to deserve that?
From the moment she moves in everything your wife does will be wrong. I feel so sorry for you......
I'm very happy that my girl's parents live in Singapore and my parents are in excellent health. Better yet neither of them want to move in with us. :biggrin:
She is just getting to the age that she doesn't need to be living by herself. She has had a couple falls and I will feel better having her closer, right now it is a 50 mile drive one way from her house to mine.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I got your PM... I have just been busy... lots of stuff going on in my world.... my mother is getting ready to move in with us and things are hectic trying to make preparations. I was hoping someone would take the whole big brake setup as it makes a great upgrade.
We are moving in with my Dad this summer, I hear you on the busy.

My brakes are not in need of upgrading, or I would have been interested.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Mostly just the boring parts left... engine, brakes, wheels, frame... etc.
Just toss em in your truck next time you are headed this way, I'll help you donate them.

Oh and also, free bump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just a bump to the top.... somebody come get the rest of the corpse... I need my trailer to be useable again.
HI Kbuskill, I am rebuilding my 2016 Fury onto a 2013 Frame. Total rebuild, Do you have any advice before I get into it? I don't know what to remove first front he damaged frame and what to install first on the 2013 frame.
thanks
zaneroger

61 - 80 of 95 Posts