Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 14.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have been thinking about getting a 250 kit I have been looking at new wheels. I figured I could just buy the sumo parts separate and then but a new set of wheels and sell the stock ones to offset the cost. I have looked at a few different companies and didnt really find anything I like so I was just going to get the Sumo mimic wheel and call it a day. I decided to check RC's website if the had anything new and to my surprise they have 2 new wheels that could look really good on the Fury IMO. I havent found any prices yet but I am looking.

The new Temper wheel and my current favorite.

The new Drifter wheel. Not bad either

You can go to their website and they have a wheel selector which has a Fury to get an idea of what they would look like.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Love the drifter, but really there's no bad choice!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I think both would look nice.:cool: The Temper will require a little more effort when it comes to cleaning. I have Sumo’s intimidator wheels and they are a pain because of the number of spokes.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Both are nice but since you are gonna spend a good amount of future time keeping them clean you might wanna give that some consideration. I had a bike with a set of spoke wheels once and never again. I think the Drifter would be my choice.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
expect to pay around 3500 installed. remember to figure that you have to get new rotors too and they are like 300 a piece.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I assume you checked Sumo's wheels and prices? I bet you could save some coin it he has anything you like.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Get the Savage Eclipse. Those are the ones I really want but need someone else to spend their coin on them first, but if not well I guess the temper would be my choice of those two. :)

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I am a huge fan of RC wheels, they are on all of my bikes. You will love the quality and the way they set your bike off. You will not like the price though lol. Not sure where you are looking but through RC they will be around 1500.00 each then you can get matching rotors for 275.00 each then they have the hex bolts which are about 25.00 total for all the ones you would need for the 2 rotors and if you add tires you will be around 5k for the pair with everything but you'll love them.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Get the Savage Eclipse. Those are the ones I really want but need someone else to spend their coin on them first, but if not well I guess the temper would be my choice of those two. :)
If I had a black bike, the Savage Eclipse would win hands down! We have the same taste here Indegestion!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts