Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum..I lost got my ignition key and fork lock key..I have no codes how can I get a replacement..thank you

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Take your title to your local Honda dealer and they can order you one.
Dealer cannot make a key from the VIN. If the helmet lock is still on the bike, take it off and the key number is there, you will have to take it apart to get to the lock. Or take off the ignition switch, it will be on there also. If the fork is locked, grind off the rivet and remove the lock.

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
I lost the key out of my Yamaha 650xs once, drilled out the tumblers, put the beauty cap back on and started it with whatever key fit in there :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dealer cannot make a key from the VIN. If the helmet lock is still on the bike, take it off and the key number is there, you will have to take it apart to get to the lock. Or take off the ignition switch, it will be on there also. If the fork is locked, grind off the rivet and remove the lock.
The key code that the dealer or locksmith will need will be a letter and 2 numbers (A, B, C,or D and 2 numbers) If you can't get that to the dealer the next thing would be to order a new key set which comes with a new ignition, gas cap, helmet lock, and 2 keys (Honda part # 35010-MFR-670)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts