Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gents,
Is there an off-the-shelf 2up seat with a built-in passenger backrest for my Fury?
I am wanting to keep my solo seat in place 90% of the time, but when my girl is in the mood, unbolt the solo and drop in the 2up with attached backrest for her.
Does that exists?
Steve

·
Registered
980 Posts
Yes, but that's like asking where you can get a pair of sneakers. There are literally hundreds of manufacturers that make hundreds of seats. You just have to search the net. You could start with J&P Cycle.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
Corbin make a king and queen seat with a backrest built in. However they are way more expensive than any other US seat maker and they have had problems with quality in the last few years. You should look into C&C seats, they are great seats at very reasonable prices.

I have a Ginz sissy bar that stays on my bike and I swap between a C&C solo seat and a 2 up sport tour seat when the Mrs comes along.

·
Administrator
3,663 Posts
Generally the front seat has to be replaced so it meets up with the rear properly, and the rear has a mounting bracket. There is another option, you can have custom fender mounts made and a custom backrest, then plug the backrest into the fender mounts.

Since the Fury has a custom frame/fender arrangement and isn't selling in high volume there aren't loads of seats for it. Corbin & Mustang make seats for the Fury:

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motorcycle

·
Registered
24 Posts
HA ha ha,:ROFLMAO: been down this rabbit hole, C&C looks the best to me. But with the rear end of the beast being so heavy, the un-sprung weight is the biggest problem. After experimenting seems a nearly fatal flaw from HONDA. Padded pants IMO, and save your coin.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
HA ha ha,:ROFLMAO: been down this rabbit hole, C&C looks the best to me. But with the rear end of the beast being so heavy, the un-sprung weight is the biggest problem. After experimenting seems a nearly fatal flaw from HONDA. Padded pants IMO, and save your coin.
Padded pants sounds rather uncomfortable. I don't regret paying for my C&C seats (solo and 2up sport touring when the Mrs Comes along).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts