Selling my matte silver 2016 Honda Fury for sale. Clean CT title in my name in hand. I purchased it from the original owner, but have decided I’m more of a sport bike type of guy so decided to stick with just my other bike at this time. There are 5,300ish miles on the bike. Will go up slightly as I ride it.

Bike was purchased new at Libby’s New Haven and the original owner had the shop install a Dynojet Power Commander V, Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust, Honda Factory Aftermarket Seat/Passenger seat, Low and Mean Intake Adapter w/ Spike Air Filter and a LED integrated tail light. Aftermarket mirrors were also installed.

A brand new lithium battery was installed in the past month.. 150 miles ago I changed the final drive gear oil, did an oil change with OEM Honda oil filter and Motul 7100 4T Full Synthetic 10w30 oil 20 miles ago, and put new front and rear brake pads on 150 miles ago. I purchased a new OEM Honda Shop manual which I’ll include as well as a new spare OEM Honda filter. I have some of the stock parts that we’re originally pulled from the bike as well (Mirrors, seat, etc.).

The bike was well taken care of. I went through the bike when I purchased it and was very happy with what I saw. It sounds incredible and gets looks everywhere I go. The bike was debadged of the side “Honda” Emblems. It truly looks like custom bike. I left the decals alone on the rear fender. Asking $8,000. Located in Milford, CT.