·
Registered
2,373 Posts
GOOD LUCK SELLING MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Are these bikes price increasing as they get older? I feel like I live in the highest price region in the US and we have them sub 10k from the dealership

·
Registered
Rock Stock 2019 ABS
151 Posts
Are these bikes price increasing as they get older? I feel like I live in the highest price region in the US and we have them sub 10k from the dealership
I'm probably wrong, but I think the higher priced used bikes are more heavily modified.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'm probably wrong, but I think the higher priced used bikes are more heavily modified.
It's advertised as new on the description, with a set of pipes and chromed wheels. Hardly heavily modified. I dunno, kind of hard to justify that price IMO. That thing would have to be BUILT. But, I'm not buying it, so more power to the seller if he can flip it for that kind of coin.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
It's advertised as new on the description, with a set of pipes and chromed wheels. Hardly heavily modified. I dunno, kind of hard to justify that price IMO. That thing would have to be BUILT. But, I'm not buying it, so more power to the seller if he can flip it for that kind of coin.
Exactly. How much something is worth is how much he can get for it. Not from me, but someone may pay it.

Reactions: Gizmo and FG Steve

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got mine almost fully custom from a Honda Dealer w/ Warranty for 7200 out the door. Maybe

Might have just gotten lucky too. Maybe 6.5k on the odometer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got mine with the same exhaust and some other mods for literally half that. Mine is a little older, but I would be really surprised to hear that someone paid this price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts