·
Registered
2,497 Posts
GOOD LUCK SELLING MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Are these bikes price increasing as they get older? I feel like I live in the highest price region in the US and we have them sub 10k from the dealership

·
Registered
Rock Stock 2019 ABS
243 Posts
Are these bikes price increasing as they get older? I feel like I live in the highest price region in the US and we have them sub 10k from the dealership
I'm probably wrong, but I think the higher priced used bikes are more heavily modified.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I'm probably wrong, but I think the higher priced used bikes are more heavily modified.
It's advertised as new on the description, with a set of pipes and chromed wheels. Hardly heavily modified. I dunno, kind of hard to justify that price IMO. That thing would have to be BUILT. But, I'm not buying it, so more power to the seller if he can flip it for that kind of coin.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
It's advertised as new on the description, with a set of pipes and chromed wheels. Hardly heavily modified. I dunno, kind of hard to justify that price IMO. That thing would have to be BUILT. But, I'm not buying it, so more power to the seller if he can flip it for that kind of coin.
Exactly. How much something is worth is how much he can get for it. Not from me, but someone may pay it.

Reactions: Gizmo and FG Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine with the same exhaust and some other mods for literally half that. Mine is a little older, but I would be really surprised to hear that someone paid this price.

·
Super Moderator
3,408 Posts
Think about it:
  • 1/3 the price of the Harley that doesn't exist because Harley never made a "chopper style bike."
  • 1/10 the maintenance cost, if that, with no down-time for the engine rebuild.
  • No high-capacity oil pump and starter needed, it comes with it.
Plus, it has the engine Harley plans on releasing 20 years from now. How can you go wrong???

·
Registered
125 Posts
Think about it:
  • 1/3 the price of the Harley that doesn't exist because Harley never made a "chopper style bike."
  • 1/10 the maintenance cost, if that, with no down-time for the engine rebuild.
  • No high-capacity oil pump and starter needed, it comes with it.
Plus, it has the engine Harley plans on releasing 20 years from now. How can you go wrong???
Hell yeah 🤘🏻🤘🏻
BIG plus in my opinion is Shaft Driven / Liquid Cooled / Soft Tail combo. That's what really sold me.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I don't know why y'all waste time replying to this guy. He's obviously a dealer and only posts his eBay sales posts on here. He never responds. Only getting free advertising.

·
Super Moderator
3,408 Posts
Since the original poster is hit-and-run, people aren't really mucking up his threads and it provides useful information to lurkers and potential owners.

He's kind of spamming the forum, but it's in the right section and people seem to enjoy the conversation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts