Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has only one bought saddlebags for their Fury from Tsukayu. Its a Chinese company and I am wondering about their service and quality but they are 1/2 the price of Corbin out of California

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has only one bought saddlebags for their Fury from Tsukayu. Its a Chinese company and I am wondering about their service and quality but they are 1/2 the price of Corbin out of California
I'm loving them. They're pretty robust, fit well and really look the part.

·
Registered
2010 Fury ABS
6 Posts
Tsukayu hardbags are EPIC! About 8 weeks turn around (during lockdown) for delivery to NZ. Customer service is great and very easy!!
By comparison, i also ordered a Corbin saddle at the same time. The seat is nice, but the customer service is F***ING ATROCIOUS!
All up took 14 weeks for delivery. It took three weeks alone just to clear the payment via wire transfer (who doesnt use credit card payment?!?!). Tsukayu took 30 seconds via paypal.
Corbins call centre is always engaged, with a full mailbox. so you cant leave messages. And they dont email you to confirm payment, or to give you tracking details. It basically either turns up...or not.

As far as looks, and useability, the Tsukayu bags are good. Sturdy, and look the part.
Seeing them in person on Swanny's bike above convinced me to buy a Fury! They're stunning.

They'll refund you 5% of the price if you send them pics to use on their website. Plus if you refer a friend, you both get an additional 10% refund.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tsukayu hardbags are EPIC! About 8 weeks turn around (during lockdown) for delivery to NZ. Customer service is great and very easy!!
By comparison, i also ordered a Corbin saddle at the same time. The seat is nice, but the customer service is F***ING ATROCIOUS!
All up took 14 weeks for delivery. It took three weeks alone just to clear the payment via wire transfer (who doesnt use credit card payment?!?!). Tsukayu took 30 seconds via paypal.
Corbins call centre is always engaged, with a full mailbox. so you cant leave messages. And they dont email you to confirm payment, or to give you tracking details. It basically either turns up...or not.

As far as looks, and useability, the Tsukayu bags are good. Sturdy, and look the part.
Seeing them in person on Swanny's bike above convinced me to buy a Fury! They're stunning.

They'll refund you 5% of the price if you send them pics to use on their website. Plus if you refer a friend, you both get an additional 10% refund.
Thanks for the info. I ordered them from Tsukayu and added the color rite codes to match my bike but I was told that they could not send the color rite paint to Hong Kong at this time. So I have been looking into local bike designers to paint the bags when I get them. So I have a question, what are the dimensions to the bag, the painters need to know how much paint to order. Tsukayu only dimensions given is 26 liters. would certainly appreciate the help

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the info. I ordered them from Tsukayu and added the color rite codes to match my bike but I was told that they could not send the color rite paint to Hong Kong at this time. So I have been looking into local bike designers to paint the bags when I get them. So I have a question, what are the dimensions to the bag, the painters need to know how much paint to order. Tsukayu only dimensions given is 26 liters. would certainly appreciate the help
Stand by!

·
Registered
2010 Fury ABS
6 Posts
Just measured, but see Swanny beat me to it.
But I have the surface area at 0.73m2 per box (7.85ft2 for those backwards folk 😉😂)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts