Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago I purchased a 2020 Honda Fury. I also have a 2005 Honda VTX and have been a member of their forum. It has rained here (Mobile, AL) every day for the past week but before that I was able to get in a 200+ mile ride with a good friend and I love this scooter.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Welcome from another Bama rider. Check out this thread, have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome from Daytona 😎
You are gonna love the Fury.
Now let's get those reflectors off there, First mod.😂
Like your comment. Even the Honda salesman asked me what my first modification was going to be. He suggested exhaust but at the moment I'm goos with the stock exhaust. I did adda carry bag that I took off for the pictures. But those reflectors....Hmmmm, you may be right. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all who commented on my post. There is so much negative on the internet that I find these forums a place to relax with people who just want to support what you are doing. Sure, some like more chrome than others (or no reflectors) but that just makes it fun and I love to see how others have modified their ride. Has Honda mentioned ending the Fury production? Where I bought mine they said that they hadn't seen a 2021 dated Fury.

·
Super Moderator
3,527 Posts
And removing stickers...that's the other "required" modification.

Unlike most manufacturers that have been developing futuristic-looking LED-laden vehicles (not exclusively motorcycles), Honda is quietly working on subtle improvements where they make sense. The 2021 Goldwing has larger storage compartments and--while they were releasing an updated model--updated styling. The 2022 Honda cars are mostly the same as the 2020 models with some interior updates, something Honda has focused on the last few years.

The word overseas is the 2022 Fury will be the same as the 2020 Fury (again), so far with no color change planned. (Hopefully they'll finally smooth out some of those "done-at-home" looking welds, but don't count on it.) Since the Fury's introduction the bike hasn't changed except for fixing a few problem areas and removing mostly-unused parts (like the passenger seat), making the Fury more reliable while keeping the price steady.

The one thing Honda hasn't fully addressed is the battery; the Fury still comes with an undersized battery, albeit the largest and most advanced battery they could stuff in there without raising the price (Absorbed Glass Mat). They also seem to have updated the starter, so there's that...maybe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And stickers...that's the other "required" modification.

Unlike most manufacturers that have been developing futuristic-looking LED-laden vehicles (not exclusively motorcycles), Honda is quietly working on subtle improvements where they make sense. The 2021 Goldwing has larger storage compartments and--while they were releasing an updated model--updated styling. The 2022 Honda cars are mostly the same as the 2020 models with some interior updates, something Honda has focused on the last few years.

The word overseas is the 2022 Fury will be the same as the 2020 Fury (again), so far with no color change planned. (Hopefully they'll finally smooth out some of those "done-at-home" looking welds, but don't count on it.) Since the Fury's introduction the bike hasn't changed except for fixing a few problem areas and removing mostly-unused parts (like the passenger seat), making the Fury more reliable while keeping the price steady.

The one thing Honda hasn't fully addressed is the battery; the Fury still comes with an undersized battery, albeit the largest and most advanced battery they could stuff in there without raising the price (Absorbed Glass Mat). They also seem to have updated the starter, so there's that...maybe.
Thanks for the information. I'll keep an eye on the battery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts