Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally it's here been waiting forever it seems for my first bike. 2200 miles later from California to Ohio and a week later. They dropped it off today at work the longest day since I was a kid on Christmas eve.

My 2010 Honda Fury #053 and before I get busted my the police the reflectors came off!

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
congrats

love the color! be prepared to get bitten by the mod bug! enjoy and ride safe! u couldn't have picked a better bike!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already removed the reflector, installed Cobra pipes, fuel controller and have the plate bracket sitting on my tool-box

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Pretty color, one the best looking stock bikes I have seen!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Congrats, looks good, better put in some OT while your at work to pay for the mods and additions :eek:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Oh yea that mod bug bite can realy hurt you in the wallet. Good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the pipes DragBoat I did put the baffles back in and do the mod to them. I'll be working late tonight taking off the beaver tail!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been on here about every day since the first of the year. I have a long list of mods and paint. I heard a few blue ones are faster but the silver get the most looks! :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts