Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! We just got done building a 250 kit Fury. Check it out and let us know what you think!!

Bike has:

Sumo-X 250 kit w/ Intimidator wheels & chrome rotors
Accutronix Diamond Standard forward controls & passenger pegs
S&S air cleaner kit
Cobra Swept Exhaust and FI2000R fuel controller
Honda steel braided lines (throttle,clutch and brakes)
Honda Genuine flame seat
Kuryakyn Skythe II mirrors
Kuryakyn chrome levers
Kuryakyn ISO grips
Kuryakyn LED bullet turn signals (front and rear)
Kuryakyn engine case covers
Kuryakyn engine cover inserts
Final Drive Hub painted to match bike

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looks real good. The thing is screaming for a billet final dust ring though. Does someone make one for the Fury yet? Or does the VTX one fit? The other option is to paint it black since your final is black.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Absolutely TOP NOTCH!!!! Keep em' coming!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks real good. The thing is screaming for a billet final dust ring though. Does someone make one for the Fury yet? Or does the VTX one fit? The other option is to paint it black since your final is black.
Talked with Joe Gore - 651-503-9797 at Custom Fury Parts yesterday and he makes one in which he mounts his side mounted license plate rack. $305 for dust ring, plate rack and light.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
looks like i saw zip ties below the swingarm on the left side?
On the torsen bar? I think that is where the plate light wire runs... last I remember SumoX makes that part in house with a grove cut on the inside for the wire to tuck into

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
On the torsen bar? I think that is where the plate light wire runs... last I remember SumoX makes that part in house with a grove cut on the inside for the wire to tuck into
Just for the OP, get rid of the zip ties... cut them to use them again, but use some sticky squares and mount them to the back side of that torsen bar (forget the actual name as I am getting tired) on the back of that piece then use the zip ties through the slots on the squares for a cleaner install! :cool:

I'll post some pics of my rear light for the side mounted license place tomorrow or sunday so you can see what I mean... Love those rims btw :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Best lookin fury i've seen so far! What license plate holder is that?

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
do you have a number or link so I can order this kit? I have RC wheels already so I am assuming they can do they rear in the same style I have?

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
I just ordered one from VMC for a VTX, I will let you know if it fits, the Honda P/N are different, but we will see.
Sandman, looks good, IMO the brake calipers and bracket and the lower forks need chroming.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Does anyone know what plate holder that is?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts