Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 275 Posts
I dont mean to sound stupid, but will we have to change the front rim to match the rear or will they be styled the same?:confused:

#2 Is this going to be a kit that our average Honda dealer is going to be able to put on?

I dont mean to sound stupid, but will we have to change the front rim to match the rear or will they be styled the same?:confused:

#2 Is this going to be a kit that our average Honda dealer is going to be able to put on?
Richard1, Good point!

I'm interested in the 250 Tire Kit only if the wheel is the same style as OEM so I can get it painted or powder coated Black with Red Pinstripe. :D

God Bless our Military! ... Semper Fi!

Yes and Yes
A couple of things, take a look at our website and look at the Mimic wheels, we have done pretty well coming very close to the 1800, 1300, and F model VTX's so far, if that gives you any idea. The Fury Mimic wheel is in the works already.

Another thought....define "average Honda dealer";)
That would be up to the wrench doing the install...some have the attitude that if it's not in the service manual, it can't be done, others have some uh...let's say mechanical aptitude.

Agreed.......looking good so far!:D

250 tire kit

Just got the following from X Coppers when I asked about a fat tire kit and a steel fendor: "One of our vendors, Sumo-X is working on a 250 kit now. We will offer it when it's available. It will use a fiberglass fender. The steel fenders offered from some competitors for the VTX*do not fit well and don't look right."

I will update this thread when I know more.
i'm going with the 300 tire kit with monster truck tires ! SWEEEET!!!!!!

4200 whoa that's spendy...so to make this bike look full on custom with fatty rim/tire kit, pipes, forward controls, and all the chrome doodads like engine covers etc not to mention chroming those rims and the labor...shit I bet that would be over 22g if not more.....glad I am not back to the states for another 9 months give or take a month...hope I can find a used fury next year, that should save a couple Gs...crap even the budget chopper will be a huge cost.. but I guess you gotta pay to play as they say...btw that tire kit is looking really great.

"Fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go 'round"

Can't wait! I've just been over-inflating my tire to 200 psi for the fat tire look. Please get this to market asap, i don't wanna die...

This is looking really awesome!:cool:

A. How are the fender brackets mounted to the frame?

B. Not wild about the "point". Would look better straight across, IMO. I know, I know. Opinions... ...Everybody has one.:D

Looks really good! You guys ever thought about eliminating more of the fender? Maybe do a "solo" fender, and have a small piece coming off of the driver seat :D That would be sick! :cool:

Keep up the good work !!!

What are the tail light options going to be for the kit? I told myself that I was not going to do a wide tire kit but I am not sure anymore. First comes pipes, an intake, and a side plate mount.

21 - 40 of 275 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.