Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Matte Silver

Votes: 12 16.2%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know everyone likes their color the most...but how about your second choice? What color would you have gone if you couldn't have gotten the color you have now?

Mine would be black. With everything chromed out :D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I have Black, woulda went with any color offered since they dont really have an ugly color. I dont like the fact the black shows almost every finger print, but it is very sharp when it is cleaned up nicely

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
..I went to all my local dealers to see every color, they are all very cool, love my Blue but to be honest i would take any color..:D..They all are very nice bikes....

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Seriously... no silver besides me???... bah, ye bastages are lying :p .....

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would have picked black second for the simple fact I could paint it any color I want without having to paint the frame, and I would have if I had black. I love the blue and it gets noticed just ask Bill. Too bad I'm not about 30 years younger and single. :D

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
every bike i have bought was blue,or i paint it blue.just a hang up i guess.ride safe.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i picked black , my ss truck is black , my wife's 4 runner is black , ... no my wife is not black , but anyway they all look good . just can not ride a burgundy bike , something about being a TEXAS LONGHORN fan , just can do it . it is a nice color just not for me . :) .... sorry aggie fan's

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I had a hard time deciding what color I wanted. I really like the blue but I thought I might get sick of it after a year or so. The fury's in my area were hard to come buy at the time and I was told each dealer was limited to one only at each dealership and only the power dealers were the only ones the had more than one. I traveled all around and even out of state trying to view all the colors but many dealers didn't even have a fury on the floor. I found a dealer who had burgundy one on the floor and he told me he could get any color I wanted so I went with the safe bet and ordered a black one. He was having trouble locating the black one for me and I was anxious to purchase so I told them to forget the hunt for the black one and I'll take burgundy they had on the floor. I am not disappointed at all with my choice.

·
Registered
358 Posts
First choice Black and second choice Black

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I had to have a black one, but if they didn't make a black one, I would've picked the red. That was the color of the first Fury I ever saw and it was the one I test rode over and over again before I finally said, "Ok, find me a black one and let's make a deal".

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was having a hard time deciding until I saw the blue one sitting on the showroom floor. I put the deposit on it right then. Second choice would have been black. If I could have chosen a color not offered, it woild have been canary yellow or bright red.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Blue all the way . There was no second choice for me . I put $1000.00 down and placed order and had only seen pics on the web , 14 weeks later mine arrived all by itself . But if I had to pick another would have been the Silver I think .

1 - 20 of 58 Posts