Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well get this thread started so people can already start thinking about Meet & Greet #2...Hopefully at the end of this month.

Decisions, Decisions! :eek:
We held it here in central Florida last time so we'll turn over the reins to somebody else so they can do it in their neck of the woods. That way eventually everyone in the state would have had it held close to them.

So we need to pick a date, time, and general area (East Coast, west coast, North or down south). A location to meet at, and a volunteer to head it up for their area. This can include a short ride but that's up to the planner and his knowledge of his area. We just want it to be safe for all involved.

So it's all yours guys....hollar if you need anything.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Jess
I think Richard was coming into town next Month maybe whomever is hosting can work with those dates (Richards vaca. ) so he can attend if possible and see what area he will be vacationing in so it can be held close to there , ( just putting it out there ) :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
We need to start looking for members with white or silver Furys. They were the only colors not represented yesterday.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Had a great time in Lakes Wales with evryone Sat.
Here is a idea- John and I will host a meet & greet in and around Vero-Ft. Pierce-Pt St Lucie-Stuart area. I just bought a house on the intercoastal & wanted to have a party A great way to have the Fury brothers get together. So we can start there-then have a ride on Indian River Dr. Excellent ocean front ride. We are in the planning stages so if that works- We will put some dates together.
If not, I'm open for suggestions

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a great time in Lakes Wales with evryone Sat.
Here is a idea- John and I will host a meet & greet in and around Vero-Ft. Pierce-Pt St Lucie-Stuart area. I just bought a house on the intercoastal & wanted to have a party A great way to have the Fury brothers get together. So we can start there-then have a ride on Indian River Dr. Excellent ocean front ride. We are in the planning stages so if that works- We will put some dates together.
If not, I'm open for suggestions
Sounds good....Keep the group posted.

We want to try and schedule our next Meet & Greet around Richard's vacation down here so he can participate. He's shown an interest in coming to the next one.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Did you make it back ok with Qban? Did you go to the hotel or back to Ft. Laud?
Qban is an ironman! We rode back to PSL and only stopped for gas once. we had dinner and went our separate ways. I stayed at the hotel and took off for Hollywood at Sun up.
Great meeting you and John. Looking forward to future rides with u guys.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Next Meet & Greet

Ok guys here's my idea Sat May 14th or Jun 25th 11:00 am Ft.Pierce gathering with fury owners have lunch Location- 1711 S. Indian River Dr. on Intercoastal $7.00 per person includes lunch- MENU: Steaks-bake potato-salad-beer-soda-ice tea -water- After lunch 1-1.5 hr ride along intercoastal /ocean Great scenery!
I really need 2 things from you -your choice of the date & a head count for food & beverage purchase. Please respond to this tread or pm me as soon as you can. If this sounds good to everyone a map will be provided to Ft.Pierce location.
Thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts
i can look at the may date.

I can look at the May date. Alan, Qban and myself will be at the Dragon run during your June time frame. Had a great day at the meeting. I must say it was a great group of guys and gals there. Very comfortable group to be with as long as you talked slow for Stan.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i can look at the may date.
I can look at the May date. Alan, Qban and myself will be at the Dragon run during your June time frame. Had a great day at the meeting. I must say it was a great group of guys and gals there. Very comfortable group to be with as long as you talked slow for Stan.
huh?
oh, yeah, ok.

June 25th for me. May is all filled up.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey Joe,

Count me in whichever date gets chosen.... Unless something really big happens I see no reason why I can't be there....

Just keep me posted.

I do have a question tho....Is your event being considered the 2nd Meet and greet or just a party? lol

If it's not the second M&G then we need to get somebody working on the next M & G.
I had a really good time at the first one and wanna see them keep happening.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Hey Joe,

Count me in whichever date gets chosen.... Unless something really big happens I see no reason why I can't be there....

Just keep me posted.

I do have a question tho....Is your event being considered the 2nd Meet and greet or just a party? lol

If it's not the second M&G then we need to get somebody working on the next M & G.
I had a really good time at the first one and wanna see them keep happening.
Jess
Call it want want - all meet & greets are parties! looks like June 25th is the day -more info to come- please keep this date open

·
Registered
54 Posts
We need to start looking for members with white or silver Furys. They were the only colors not represented yesterday.
I live in Jax, my white fury is getting delivered tomorrow. Hopefully i can look at doing a meet and greet here soon once i break her in :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Now that i've almost broken in my fury :D any ideas where the next meet and greet will be? I'd love to see it in the more northern part of the woods. ;)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Yup i need almost a months notice for getting off from my day job, and need to a little time to try rescheduling band practice. May is completely out of the picture and june is in the air since I am building up a new arsanal of guitars for my new band. I am 1/2 way done with my new one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I plan on heading from Virginia to Lake Wales next week with my Fury in tow. Let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride this weekend or next week.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Now that i've almost broken in my fury :D any ideas where the next meet and greet will be? I'd love to see it in the more northern part of the woods. ;)
Not really sure when or where it will be. I honestly thought "Somebody" would have taken the reins and begun the 2nd M&G by now since Pete and I planned and organized the First one. As of right now, it doesnt look like a 2nd one is planned.

I plan on heading from Virginia to Lake Wales next week with my Fury in tow. Let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride this weekend or next week.
I live in Lake Wales.... I'm off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for the holiday weekend so give me a shout... I usually ride every Saturday and sometimes Sunday with **** so your more then welcome to join us if you'd like.... I plan on putting some miles down this weekend with so much time off.

Jess

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
If this 2nd Meet & Greet is still viable, maybe we piggyback what I've been trying to arrange via PMs ... which isn't easy nor a great idea in keeping things clear and inclusive:

Sunday - June 19th - 11:30am
Captain Curt's in Siesta Key
1200 Old Stickney Point Road
Sarasota, FL 34242-3407

Click Here for Directions to Captain Curt's

1 - 20 of 53 Posts