Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to test it out for myself...at 90 mph and hard braking..stopped like a dream!!!!!! NUFF SED!!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
a scholar, a gentleman, and a hard braker all in the name of truth, justice, and the American dream!
BRAVO 460BREVILL!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Had to test it out for myself...at 90 mph and hard braking..stopped like a dream!!!!!! NUFF SED!!!!!
More to the point, did it pull/deflect to the left or right or oscillate??

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
As we discussed in PM, I could have chosen my words a little more carefully. I would say my handle bars slightly “dipped/turned”. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, just something I noticed. I believe it is a safe set up and will continue with it until I am convinced otherwise. 95% of the people will never notice this. Alls good…

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
As we discussed in PM, I could have chosen my words a little more carefully. I would say my handle bars slightly “dipped/turned”. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, just something I noticed. I believe it is a safe set up and will continue with it until I am convinced otherwise. 95% of the people will never notice this. Alls good…
you are 100% right richard.i am staying with it too.my main reason for the test was to see what the 3" extenders would do.im putting the rest of my mess on and rideing the summer.ill see you at the indyfest in august.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
nun of the above bar.it was very smooth at higher speeds.
That's reassuring; I was getting concerned after Richard's initial description, wherein he indicated a deflection upon braking.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts