Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Very cool, looks like you guys are off to a good start. I don’t see any reflectors, WTG.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Always nice to see a photo of multi fury's! Nice job fellow members.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Richard,,,took enough slack on here from previous posts!! Short little ride, but always fun. Pulled up to a packed outdoor restaurant and the whole place put an eye on us.

Buddy with the blue fury should be getting his Morten Inferno's anyday now. They are sick of my bike sounding awesome!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Dave!

To clarify, my term slack for the reflectors, is greatly appreciated by the fury community! I love this forum.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's awesome, all three of you got the Fury.

I have ridden 1200 miles since I got it two months ago and have not met one person who knew what a Fury was.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you had put up a note here that you were getting together, I could have joined the ride on my Matte Fury. Four is better than then three. I don't know if you would have wanted me there though, because I still have my reflectors.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
You guys gonna be out in Somerset (I think that's where it is?) for Thunder in the Valley at the end of this month? I'll be riding out from Indy on the 23rd or 24th

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nice...wish I was riding today

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yea , nice to see em together. Every rider I know Has a Harley. Everytime a Harley rider sees my bike.....They are Blown away by it. I think alot of Bikers on the road who see it are confused by the site of it. Good Times....Ride on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We would def plan a ride to Maryland Jedi. I'll talk to the guys and see if we can make it happen one day. Thanks man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts