Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to cover up the top of the forks/triple tree but didn't want to spend a ton of money. Turns out 33mm lug nut covers will fit perfect. I picked up some spike covers from the local truck stop for $1.50 each and glued them on. Looks good. I'll get some pictures up soon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Okay so we need to bring this thread back because I cant find any lug nut covers that will fit my fury:(

Can someone post up close large pics amd maybe specs I went to 6 different truck places today and nothing!!!!

Very frustrated lol I must have the only t/a truck stop in the country that doesnt have lug nut covers

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hmm but are they the push on type or the thread on type lug nut covers?
Push on, but the thingamajig inside doesn't fit the bolts. It is way too big. So I just *carefully* dabbed a lil bit of loctite around the brim at the bottom of the spikes and stuck em on. Looks clean, and they've held up so far, this was maybe six months ago.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Push on, but the thingamajig inside doesn't fit the bolts. It is way too big. So I just *carefully* dabbed a lil bit of loctite around the brim at the bottom of the spikes and stuck em on. Looks clean, and they've held up so far, this was maybe six months ago.
Yeah I think that was my problem all I could find where the thread on type amd those jus didn't fit at all I know a place that has them but its a 160 mile round trip lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts