Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching though the few posts about using vtx1300 exhaust but I haven't been able to find all the answers I've been looking for. I do know that the VTX1300C should fit with a custom/modded hanger, but not sure about the vtx1300R/S model.

Here's what I'm looking at....

New RoadBurner DG Black Drag Exhaust Honda VTX1300 R/S.: eBay Motors (item 370402277624 end time Jul-28-10 10:02:56 PDT)

Here's what I'm trying to figure out....

1.Has anyone used 3" O.D. exhaust on the Fury yet?

2.Are there any clearance issues?

3.Has anyone used the vtx1300R/S model exhaust on a Fury?

4.What is the difference between the C model and the R/S model exhaust? is it just the hanger...or are the ports different?

The only other thing that I'm not sure about is the "Road Burner" brand....anybody know much about them? It's a great price...but you know what a great price usually means....hmmmm:rolleyes:

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
1. Don't know
2. Shouldn't be
3. Yes (guy here has the V&H for and R on his )
4. The rear mount is different.
Road Burners are very good pipes

Go to the VTXOA bord and search for Road Burners Road Burner DOUBLE EAGLES BLKHWK - VTXOA for some info
if they're made for a vtx1300 series they should have the std. fitting towards the tips. You'll need a boomerang shaped hanger made. should not have to pay more than $50 for it.
nice looking pipes.
someone, a while back, mentioned that a large diameter pipe might contribute to lower tones. sounds nice.

· Registered
434 Posts
I have 2.5" Hard Krome Strippers for VTX 1300C on my Fury. The clearance is very tight. An eighth inch, maybe. I won't say for a fact that the 3" pipes won't fit, but I really doubt that they will.

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
I've seen some very nice 2into1 pipes lately. that larger diameter end pipe seems nice. since i didn't pay a heck of a lot for the V&H, I can consider those down the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.