Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
What the F!!!

I get a message telling me "We're sorry! This video is not avaliable in your country"

^^^ LMAO! That's sad, I hate this place!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What the F!!!

I get a message telling me "We're sorry! This video is not avaliable in your country"

^^^ LMAO! That's sad, I hate this place!
We've been flying all over your theater here lately, maybe we could bring you back next time we pass through! Keep your eyes peeled for any C5's with a red memphis tail swag.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
C5's!!! They don't land here and I can't see that far with your jets cruising altitude, lol

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
man just the thought of a C-5 scares me lol, man those things break down a lot, yours might be different, but the majority do, but they have been in service for a long a$$ time, they do have some nice seats to relax in although they are in the plane backwards, then again this last time i came home on a C-17 that thing came into theater late, broke down in Germany for a day and then it broke down in Charleston S.C for a day and then we finally made it home, seemed like the longest trip home. they land at BIAP and all the other major airports, why would you think they didn't?

·
Registered
377 Posts
That was obviously fake. Now, if she had been on a Fury, well it would have been totally understandable getting that "excited"!

·
Registered
305 Posts
They are staged. The show uses actors to 'recreate' RL events. How accurate do they get it? Meh? I'm sure that someone died, ad the BF explained what was happening, but in RL she was prob removed with a shovel and bucket.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know about the engine vibe but my wife sure does like the rumble strips at about 10mph! :D:D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just when i thought your wife could not get any hotter, i find i was wrong. :)
Thanks, she still surprises ME even after 10yrs!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I didn't know what to expect when i opened this clip up but I had to click on the read. lol.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts