Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I have been looking all over for these, some guys are using 49mm with spacers but I found some I haven't called yet but here is the link....

Weekend Concepts and Lazer Star

Still have to see if they will work with the lights I want to use but they look great....

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I just had the dealer order these.

Going to put them right over the seam where the 3" fork extenders are to hide it and mount the Kury bullets on the front. Already have them on the rear.
Yours look much better though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called and you can order them with either 5/16 or 3/8 mount and they are set up for rigid mount lights.....

Sweet now I just have to pick out the front lights.... It's between 2 brands that are both $ 200 a set..... ouch but nice......

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Got pics of them? The sigs?

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Wow I have been looking all over for these, some guys are using 49mm with spacers but I found some I haven't called yet but here is the link....

Weekend Concepts and Lazer Star

Still have to see if they will work with the lights I want to use but they look great....
Those are sharp

The will make the triple trees look better no more black plastic band:D

Gonna use Headwinds Concors

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I just had the dealer order these.

Going to put them right over the seam where the 3" fork extenders are to hide it and mount the Kury bullets on the front. Already have them on the rear.
Yours look much better though.
Where did you get these from, cost ?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Where did you get these from, cost ?
Shit!
I looked at so many sites for these I can't remember.
It will come to me. Then I'll post it.
I think they were about $20 cheaper then the weekend concepts bracket.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Shit!
K, let me know, thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks, i saw those before, they don't carry the size we need for fury
Well, I guess not for what you have in mind - but MrByber has a set on order for one reason or another :)

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
How is it Kuryakyn doesn't make a 45mm (1-25/32") chrome P-clamp for our bikes??

P-Clamps | Küryakyn

Those you posted, Troop, are damn nice. But, $100 for a pair? :eek:
I am only looking for a p clamp that is 45mm , gonna try an experiment :cool: I ordered a chrome one from j&p cycles yesterday, hopefully it will work for what I need. Are you talking about the turn rings I posted awhile back ?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Shit!
I just saw the post that these don't go to 45mm?
I sent this to the dealer to order a while back. I was un sure what we were going to do as far as front sigs at the time due to me hating the seam where the 3"extenders meet the tubes. Was un sure if I wanted the tube covers.
He just now (when I called) decided to tell me they don't come in the 45mm?
No S**T! Thanks for telling me what I just told you jack ass!
This works out for the better though. My bike is still at the dealer getting the mirror extenders put on and awaiting the RAW signals. I thought he had the fork clamps about 2 weeks ago so I thought I was stuck with them.
And troopjones. There not $20 bucks cheaper. Just $20 bucks! But obviousily won't work.
Your better off going with the Kury 49mm. I think they are around $50? Probably can't even tell the difference.
http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/711/Two-Piece-Fork-Mounts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I just saw the post that these don't go to 45mm?
I sent this to the dealer to order a while back. I was un sure what we were going to do as far as front sigs at the time due to me hating the seam where the 3"extenders meet the tubes. Was un sure if I wanted the tube covers.
He just now (when I called) decided to tell me they don't come in the 45mm?
No S**T! Thanks for telling me what I just told you jack ass!
This works out for the better though. My bike is still at the dealer getting the mirror extenders put on and awaiting the RAW signals. I thought he had the fork clamps about 2 weeks ago so I thought I was stuck with them.
And troopjones. There not $20 bucks cheaper. Just $20 bucks! But obviousily won't work.
Your better off going with the Kury 49mm. I think they are around $50? Probably can't even tell the difference.
Two-Piece Fork Mounts | Küryakyn
$60 for these?

I'd spend the $100 for the originals posted:

Much sleeker!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts