Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tomorrow is the Florida Fury Meet & Greet...

Thanks to all the Florida Fury owners for coming out to Lakeland and showing their Fury pride with our 1st Florida Fury meet & greet/Ride

I had a great time and I appreciate all who attended.... I've posted pictures and videos from today here:
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/7596-6-days-left-until-florida-fury-meet-greet-3.html#post133766 check them out....It was a great day!!!

Thank You Everyone!
Jesse

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/south-southeast-southwest/7429-florida-fury-meet-greet-location-poll.html

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am looking forward to this , although I have the BEST LOOKING Fury it's nice to see what others are doing , LOL
JUST KIDDING GUYS BE NICE :)
You Come A Close 2nd.

·
Registered
241 Posts
There is no 2nd place if you are the one riding a FURY. Everyone else starts in second place and it goes down from there.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far the weather looks good!!!!!!!! See you there
Yes it does.....I keep checking the reports several times a day to make sure nothing has changed lol....

I don't want anything to get in the way of a "Fury Unleashed" time hehehe

And yes I know that sounded corny as hell!

·
Registered
252 Posts
1st. Meet & Greet for Florida Fury Owners

Where
Hooters @ I-4 and US98 Lakeland Exit 32
.. 3400 US 98 North
.. Lakeland, FL 33809
.. (863) 859-7772 ‎

When

Clear your calendar for this Saturday April 30th at Hooter's I-4 and US98, Lakeland. 10AM Everyone Welcome....

A Ride will follow lunch!

Hope to see you there!!!!!

Any Questions send email to:
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well, I try to avoid going out in the rain. I know my limitations.

BUT, Jesse, I had a run/turn/brake light module issue with my KisanTech SM-3 the other day after washing my bike and getting it a little wetter than I had the previous time I washed it. Stan (BK Kid) just likes to raz me ... a lot. It's all just funnin' ;)
I know its all in fun Alan. I don't take much serious on here.
I was poking fun at his comment to you, that's all.

we got one over here we poke fun at all the time.... his nick name is "susie no ride" his bike is over a yr old with only 1800 miles on it. its all in fun of course but we gotta raz him anyway.

Quite the contrast when you look at mine.....10 weeks old and just under 4000 miles lol. that's why we tease him.

its all good Alan.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I know its all in fun Alan. I don't take much serious on here.
I was poking fun at his comment to you, that's all.

we got one over here we poke fun at all the time.... his nick name is "susie no ride" his bike is over a yr old with only 1800 miles on it. its all in fun of course but we gotta raz him anyway.

Quite the contrast when you look at mine.....10 weeks old and just under 4000 miles lol. that's why we tease him.

its all good Alan.
I hear ya. I have thick skin ... most times.
I always think there was a sign placed on my forehead when I was born that says, "You can raz this guy. He'll laugh along."

I have a rule ... if I can't laugh at myself, I can't laugh at anyone else. And, I love laughing at everyone else ;)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hear ya. I have thick skin ... most times.
I always think there was a sign placed on my forehead when I was born that says, "You can raz this guy. He'll laugh along."

I have a rule ... if I can't laugh at myself, I can't laugh at anyone else. And, I love laughing at everyone else ;)
hey, that's a good way to be.... I can't stand these people who are always so damn serious all the time... can't joke with them....I'm sure you know the type I'm talking about

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
All of one Fury up at Quaker Steak & Lube tonight. So, I put a card on the seat under the pillion strap and we'll see if s/he calls me for details.

I'll bring the rest of the cards (9) because they have the riding directions on the back - in case we somehow get separated??

Also ran into Mongo (RTrombone). He definitely picked up a nice replacement for the Fury, I have to admit.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All of one Fury up at Quaker Steak & Lube tonight. So, I put a card on the seat under the pillion strap and we'll see if s/he calls me for details.

I'll bring the rest of the cards (9) because they have the riding directions on the back - in case we somehow get separated??

Also ran into Mongo (RTrombone). He definitely picked up a nice replacement for the Fury, I have to admit.
Well hopefully they will call ya.... Discouraging there was only one Fury there tho. But I guess i can't say too much..... Last Plant city bike night there were probably over 600-700 bikes total out there and only Three Fury's including mine.

If you've never been to Plant City check it out sometime, I go every month and it's allot of fun.... Lots of vendors and new bikes to check out

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
If you've never been to Plant City check it out sometime, I go every month and it's allot of fun.... Lots of vendors and new bikes to check out
Maybe the weekend after Memorial Day weekend. Is it monthly or weekly? That could be group meet-up #2 and less wranglin'.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe the weekend after Memorial Day weekend. Is it monthly or weekly? That could be group meet-up #2 and less wranglin'.
Monthly...Next one is May 7th.... It's always the first Saturday of every month.

That sounds good for #2 but it's not all that much further west then Hooter's maybe 10 miles tops.

I just figured it would be fair to hold the next one somewhere else but what ever everyone wants to do... I'm ok with it.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts