Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I did some searching in the forum for a foward control relocation kit and I cant realy find anyone that knows where to get them. I can't afford all new foward controls so I need a relocation kit. I tried the Mr lee guy I found in a thread but when you click the link it says error? And I also found a site that says "coming soon."
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a relocation kit right now?
Thanks,
Mr byber.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I dont know with Tony would have the info, but Dead spider i think is the last to get them, CB Fury got them too, but hes really busy right now. RSS would probably have an idea of how to get in touch with MR Lee

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Tony just got Supreme Legends, And Red knows all the suppliers!
True, I think RSS is more addicted to the bike than I am. I am actually taking my bike to Demon cycles when i get time off from work/school to see if they will let me play in their shop to try getting them some more sales. I need Throttle/clutch cables, Mirrors, Forwards, Intake and grips by the end of the year, or i will go crazy. Lowering kit im getting ready to look into DIY but probably wont post info as it will require revalving the shock (Might need specialized tools) If L&M's lowering kit is competative (sounds like it may be) to what i could do then i will probably just buy it

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Hello,
I did some searching in the forum for a foward control relocation kit and I cant realy find anyone that knows where to get them. I can't afford all new foward controls so I need a relocation kit. I tried the Mr lee guy I found in a thread but when you click the link it says error? And I also found a site that says "coming soon."
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a relocation kit right now?
Thanks,
Mr byber.
Thanks
Here is his email
[email protected]

I'm 6'4" and I know your pain. I have the L&R Extreme relocation kit installed... helped out a bunch. Feels rock solid and it's nice to be able to dig a bit deeper into the turns without scraping the feelers on the pegs. They blend in with the bike well too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.