Premium Member
1,467 Posts
booked next to Sharkey's

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
booked next to Sharkey's
We stayed down that way last year at the Legacy by The Sea.This year we are staying at the Summit up by Ms Newbys. I really like Sharkeys also.They have some good eats there! Maybe I will see you down there. I haven't met too many Fury riders in person! Friday night Hofbrau in Pier Park has free beer starting around 6 PM. They tap a keg and pour for free til its gone and whoever gets the last glass gets a free bar tab all night!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
would be nice to pick a place and time for forum members who go to meet up. ready to go now....lol

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Getting ready

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell yeah!! Can't wait. Gotta put some cash back cause you know the Kuryakyn tractor trailer with be there filled with goodies!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Fall Rally 1st weekend in October......I'll be back!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mee too!! Last year at the fall rally the weather was awesome! Sunny high 70s to low 80s!! And it was the first for my beautiful black Fury!:D

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I'm gonna try and go.... Would like to put together a group from Central Florida to ride up together....It would make for a much better trip with a group.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can Am demo rides!

Just found out in edition to Yamaha doing demo rides,Can Am will be at Thunder Beach doing Spyder demo rides! Not that I want one but I think it would be fun to take a free spin on one!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Cool, would like to ride one also to check it out for my old timer years...lol

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
13 Days people!!!! I cant wait to see Nick Lee again doing burnouts.................
I don't get it; aside from polluting the atmosphere and wasting perfectly good tires, what is the point of this? Seems somewhat childish to me; I am not impressed...............

Cheers

1 - 20 of 34 Posts