Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is a member here or has been posted before, but I stumbled across it last night on YouTube. The guy rode from boston to vancouver and back in 17 days. I always say I'm going to do a trip cross country every year, but life seems to always get in the way. Anyways I thought it was a pretty cool video worth checking out.
YouTube - Motorcycle Trip: Boston to Vancouver and back

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Sadly he died shortly after this video because his ass fell off after riding 7k miles 17 days on the stock seat.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
That's awesome... I wonder how he had the fishing pole mounted.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Wow... god damn... I have nothing keeping me from doing this. And yet I still don't know what keeps me from packing my shit and leaving this instant. :(

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Cool video. I enjoyed that. Can't believe he did it on the stock seat though. Must have ass of iron.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I think some people's asses just fit the stock seat. (not to rub it in :D ) Or it might just be a complete lack of ass. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Not to try to steal his thunder, but in approximately one month from now I will begin preparations for a 10,000+ mile trip around the United States. Starting in Phoenix AZ to San Diego, then to Seattle WA, then to Portland ME, then to Miami FL, then back to Phoenix (specific route to be determined as I go along). You guys are all welcome to tag along, in spirit or in whatever way presents itself. When the time comes, I will make a separate post for you to begin following my (mis)adventure. Details are being worked out now, with further information to follow. If the majority here think this is even remotely interesting, please pass the word around to other forum members that may not see this particular post to be on the lookout. I think this will be a rather amazing journey, and would love to have as many people here enjoy it, even if only vicariously through me.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I too am very jealous about this guys ride....

I rode my Road King the 10 hours from Lakeland Florida to Scaly Mountain, NC...Spent 4 days there and rode back...

I thought that was a big bike trip.....guess not!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Awesome!!

This is exactly what I had in my head,and still do,the moment I thought about the Fury.
What a way to see the land.This is just AWESOME!:)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Some seriously aggressive driving through the Boston streets. Is it common where you live to weave between cars on the stripes to get pole position at traffic lights and pass on the right shoulder? I don’t see that very often.

·
Registered
163 Posts
my ride

Sadly he died shortly after this video because his ass fell off after riding 7k miles 17 days on the stock seat.
Bigjohn, I put in 3200 miles on my fury in 6 days driving from Bakersfield, CA to Princeton WV going thru Vegas, Denver, St Louis, Hunington WV, Charleston WV to Princeton WV. It was on a stock seat also. Yea the butt was a little sore but I would do it again. Drove back thru New Orleans, Dallas and back to Bakersfield. What a trip.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's awesome.

I love the Fury being used that way. I guess no one told him he couldn't run long distances on a Fury, so he just went and did it.

That trip will stick with him the rest of his life...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts