Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Yea... good one... you'll know around 17k what gear your in though... errrrr, ummm, then again... I check mine every now and then too ... bahhhh humbug... :rolleyes: Need a 6th gear... :p Your story was priceless though... had a chuckle off of that one, haven't had that happen to me before... :D

Shift all the way down, then figure where you want to be knucklehead, then shift quick... :D ... if you lose count...

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts

Got mine in Canada so here's the US distributor ...
Cal-Sportbike Distribution ::: GIPRO-DS by HealTech Electronics
It's the same as the one frequently advertised above our posts.

HealTech says RED is the easiest to read in direct sunlight. I can tell you it's just legible in direct sun but great everywhere else :). The other colors may not read in direct sun :confused:. See GIPRO-DS FAQ #10.

Red part # GPDS-H01-RD

p.s. it's not cheap but worth it to me after I rounded a very slow up hill corner thinking I was in 1st but actually in 2nd which stalled my engine, stopped my bike and over I went since I was halfway over already. Luckily the Fury stops at a 45° angle on the foot peg base and no damage :eek::(:eek::):p.
Gar:
Is there a chance of getting the dimensions of the LED display from you?
I like the plug and play into the DLC on the bike.
The reason I want the dimensions it to see if maybe with a little modification I could embed it into the speedo with just the LED readout appearing out the speedo faceplate..
View attachment 3759
Let me know
Thanks
T

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Yea... good one... you'll know around 17k what gear your in though... errrrr, ummm, then again... I check mine every now and then too ... bahhhh humbug... :rolleyes: Need a 6th gear... :p Your story was priceless though... had a chuckle off of that one, haven't had that happen to me before... :D

Shift all the way down, then figure where you want to be knucklehead, then shift quick... :D ... if you lose count...
I about guarantee that well ALL have tried to grab the illusive 6th gear on the highway

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Bin thar, dun that, no T-shirt in sight :(. Hope you find a way ;).

1-3/16" long, 13/16" wide, 9/16" high.
maybe dis-assemble the box??? maybe the innerds can be fitted somewhere inside the speedo maybe?? just thunkin....not asking you to tare your ind. apart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.