Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Looks good! Is a little hard to see in the photo but Is that the red Halo?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sam, although I am not a fan of the driving lights, it looks good on your bike. Larry has "RED SHOW LED's" on his Raider and it is soooooo cool at night! Pictures never do it justice. Congratulations!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks nice, I prefer the sleekness of the solo light too, but the driving lights do look good. I also really like the halo and red lights. I would like to do something along those lines as well, but I can't decide on a color!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey you guys! Thanks so much for the compliments! I am totally with you guys as far as the "sleek" look of the single light - but man - you gotta really do something to be seen by idiots to keep them from turning left right in front of you!!! I thought it might suck, so I didn't wire it up until I test-mounted it first to check out the look - and to be honest, I totally love it now. Especially from the saddle - the two lights look completely cool. And the added nighttime visibility is a HUGE bonus. I can see deer on the side of the highway now!

I picked the RED cause I figured it matched the tribal pinstripes I have on the bike, along with the red pinstripes on the wheels. The pictures really don't do the HALO light justice. I tried over and over again to get a good shot of it the way you see it with your eyes - but it just wasn't happening.

·
Registered
145 Posts
After almost getting run off the road by 3 on-coming cars shortly after buying the bike, I added the Cobra light bar as well... Haven't had a problem since. Was a bit afraid when I ordered it that it might visually weigh down the front-end too much, but the sidelights sit tight to the stock light so like you, I'm pretty happy with the look. Good job.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Looks good, i dont think it makes the front end look to bulky and the added lighting has got to be alot nicer at nite. Good job.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi everyone,

I went for a ride yesterday, and got back way into the night. The added visibility really astounded me last night. The lone headlight was never a slouch by any means, but aiming the driving lights just a bit to each side of the main headlight did WONDERS for seeing stuff on the sides of the road without being bothersome to oncoming traffic. I didn't have one person flash their high beams at me indicating that I was blinding them or anything. If you ride on country roads that have a lotta deer after dark, I would highly recommend these driving lights for added safety, and visibility from oncoming/left-turning traffic!! Please be safe out there!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Hi everyone,

I went for a ride yesterday, and got back way into the night. The added visibility really astounded me last night. The lone headlight was never a slouch by any means, but aiming the driving lights just a bit to each side of the main headlight did WONDERS for seeing stuff on the sides of the road without being bothersome to oncoming traffic. I didn't have one person flash their high beams at me indicating that I was blinding them or anything. If you ride on country roads that have a lotta deer after dark, I would highly recommend these driving lights for added safety, and visibility from oncoming/left-turning traffic!! Please be safe out there!
Ace1usmc,
Nice bike. Thanks for the service to this great country. You ever get up to Summit County?
T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts