Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
West Coast riders had a great ride to Cooks Corner in Orange County CA last Saturday. It was a balmy 70*! Are 12 Furys lined up by any club a world record? We had 15 Fury owners in total with 2 Canadians and an Aussie! More pics are available at http://www.myfuryforums.com

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Awesome! I am extremely jealous! but at any rate it looks like you guys had a fantastic ride and a hell of a lot of fun. There's nothing better looking than a huge group of fury's rolling down the road (or just lined up for that matter)! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Looks like a great time. Hey RSS, what kind of helmet do you have?

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
I hope we get the same turnout at Erics Dragon run.
You guys will have to wait until June for the pics.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hay Trip, it would be nice to have a line list of names to put to the second picture. We all know Reds Mug. :)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Left to right: Me, Macxpert, Tony Fury, Baldylocks, Toadster, Tony, minnichds , Jay, Jay's Father, syekcim, Trip, CBFury, Zman, fist_of_fury...

Think I got most of them right anyways :D

Was definitely a nice trip! Going to post some pics later, was going to do it last night, but the lady fell asleep early.

Oh, motowendy... No, no lady riders in our group and we don't have one yet... hopefully soon though.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Looks like a good time....bet you drew some attention! :cool: BTW, are my old eyes deceiving me, or are there more BLACK bikes than other colors there????????

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Looks like a good time....bet you drew some attention! :cool: BTW, are my old eyes deceiving me, or are there more BLACK bikes than other colors there????????
Yea, 7 freaking black bikes... I was the only one with a silver bike driving up from San Diego, surrounded by those damn ugly black bikes... 4 of them and 1 gorgeous silver bike :D I probably stood out a little bit... ;)

More pics are here btw: http://www.myfuryforums.com/ride

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Yea, 6 freaking black bikes... I was the only one with a silver bike driving up from San Diego, surrounded by those damn ugly black bikes... 4 of them and 1 gorgeous silver bike :D I probably stood out a little bit... ;)

More pics are here btw: http://www.myfuryforums.com/ride
LOL!!! I saw that big grin on your face! :p As much as I hate to admit it, your bike is lookin' good!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well not everyone can get the best color there is rss.... BLACK!!!!

While we where on the run after Cooks Corner we had a red Fury roll in the group and then passed us... guess the silver thing scared him away with that seat... LOL.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You didnt hear this from me.....but I think there where more black Fury's because they are faster!!!!

Hey Woodenhorse, the seat is holding up very well. Still get lots of attention.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts