Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
I saw one of those white ones on the interstate in Mobile....looks much better in person than it does in pictures.....nice ride....have fun with it!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
oh yes

got news for you, that bike is good lookin in pics too, veddy veddy nice...................t

·
Registered
491 Posts
And herein lies the problem. do you leave the side covers chrome , or do you powder coat them black?/white??? Do you get engine covers and have them powder coated black? so many choices....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And herein lies the problem. do you leave the side covers chrome , or do you powder coat them black?/white??? Do you get engine covers and have them powder coated black? so many choices....
I know I want to do something with the side chrome covers, not sure what yet. I engine covers coated black is something I really want to do..:D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good, like the extra stuff they did to it, or you did to it, only thing i would change if it would have been me doing it is i would have painted the engine and left the cylinder covers chromed. either way it's a good looking bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts