Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my Fury, it had Kury Engine Covers and Kury Footpegs. I know I am just barely beginning on modding this bike. There are so many things I plan to do! :) Here's a couple shots of the Kury Smoked Bezels, Bikemaster Mirrors, and Arlen Ness grips. I also put on a 80/90 front tire which is skinnier (pardon the crappy pic/dirty tire). I think it is starting to get a cleaner look. I really need to get a Smiley fork cover next!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's coming along nicely.....enjoy it!
Thanks....put 3800 miles on it in 10 weeks. I;m running out of riding time here in the Lake Erie Lake Effect Snow Machine lol. But this winter while it's up is when I plan to do the Pipes/Intake/Fuel Controller/Chin Spoiler.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Thanks....put 3800 miles on it in 10 weeks. I;m running out of riding time here in the Lake Erie Lake Effect Snow Machine lol. But this winter while it's up is when I plan to do the Pipes/Intake/Fuel Controller/Chin Spoiler.
Sounds like you are enjoying the heck out of that bike! You gonna get the OEM spoiler or the L&M one? I have the OEM and really like it, especially since it has the led's.....

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
It is a good start. Every little change makes a big difference, doesn't it?

I haven't done much to my bike, but every time I'd change even a little thing like the foot pegs, I'd ride over to a friends house and show him......and then be disappointed when he didn't show as much enthusiasm as I had, the bastard. LOL :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yeah the Bezels to me make a huge difference. After I put them on it took me, oh, 5 seconds to go in the house and order the rears. As for Chin spoiler, I can't decide. I like the look of the L&M best, but the paint cost and the fact that I want an irate cover may make me get the OEM. But I like the L&M best. The OEM has such a sharp angle coming out from the bike.
I like the grips because I haven't seen anyone else with these, and it extends the chrome look from the bar out further.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I have my bike just about as long as you do and I have slight bit less. Today I clock in at 3400. Im hoping to be just past 4000 before she goes to bed. Damn work thing always screws things up.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I work 60-70hrs a week and that def cuts into riding time. That and the occasional rain, but it's been a pretty dry summer here.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I am curious, why did you put a skinner tire on the front? Doesnt that affect corner handling?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Very nice additions! I'm glad you are enjoying your ride! The great thing about a Fury is that it pretty much looks killer right of the dealer floor so anything you do is just icing! I think it good to do just one or two things at a time so that you can fully appreciate the difference that thing made. Life is about the RIDE! Enjoy and be warned that I am a modaholic and it is contageous! LOL!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am curious, why did you put a skinner tire on the front? Doesnt that affect corner handling?
Mostly I put it on when the tires needed replaced because the shop had it in stock (it's an 80/90) and it looks cool. As far as handling, it actually seems a little more agile than before. It flicks side to side very nicely. Might be my imagination though, but the handling is great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts