Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really stuck guys buying some turn signal lens'. I have it narrowed down to the Kury chrome bezels with clear lens' or the clear alternatives smoked lens. I don't want to replace the entire light just the orange lens. My fury is black and can't decide, are there anything negatives about either one? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
They are hard to find nowadays but I would go with the mirror lense. They look like chrome but light up amber. Haven't seen them around much anymore but they look nicer than the smoke lense.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I have the smoked bezels on my black bike, can check out pics in album if you want.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
smoked over clear everytime

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I'm definitely in the smoked camp for black and matte furys, clear/chrome for blue/red/silver

White and Orange I think can go either way since they have black frames and I haven't seen enough in person to feel strongly either way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Ok these are the ones I'm looking at, they say they are clear lenses but if I go to the Kury website and they part number say smoked? Are these the right ones to get?
Honda 1300 Fury DEEP DISH CLEAR turn signal lenses F/R on eBay.ca (item 220738743610 end time 13-Apr-11 16:56:51 EDT)
Smoke, not clear:
Kuryakyn 2270 Deep Bezels W/ Smoke Lenses & Amber Bulbs on eBay.ca (item 400201948694 end time 10-Apr-11 19:02:37 EDT)

The link you posted was also for two pair, front & rear.
This link is for one pair, so order 2 if you like his price and get a discount on combined shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts