Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im tony i own sick and twizted inc... i am a tattoo and air brush artist who recently bought a 2010 fury.... it was bought from a close friend it only had 1800 miles and gave 9500 for it.... i recently completly gutted the cats and made a custom baffle to keep some back pressure ... she has a beautiful sound to her now... im am currently building a custom air filter adapter and with that im making a 1 off breather system that once complete should be killer and a touch of demonic nature...lol... i am into the rat rod and mexican folk art so this is gonna be a crazy but awesome twist on a bike you all seem to love so i hope that everyone can appreciate the some what strange nature i call my mind when it comes to this bike... i have a few pics so far of the work im doing to it so any feedback on what yall think is well appreciated:):D

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just ordered my ostrich skin ......they are actually able to dye it the lime green on my bike and brand in my club logo!!!!!!!!!super stoked.... will not be able to sleep now!:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Hi im tony i own sick and twizted inc... i am a tattoo and air brush artist who recently bought a 2010 fury.... it was bought from a close friend it only had 1800 miles and gave 9500 for it.... i recently completly gutted the cats and made a custom baffle to keep some back pressure ... she has a beautiful sound to her now... im am currently building a custom air filter adapter and with that im making a 1 off breather system that once complete should be killer and a touch of demonic nature...lol... i am into the rat rod and mexican folk art so this is gonna be a crazy but awesome twist on a bike you all seem to love so i hope that everyone can appreciate the some what strange nature i call my mind when it comes to this bike... i have a few pics so far of the work im doing to it so any feedback on what yall think is well appreciated:):D
Where are you located Tony?
Let's see the pics? I went to your profile and found an album but no pics in it.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Welcome to the house that Fury built come on in!:cool:

just ordered my ostrich skin ......they are actually able to dye it the lime green on my bike and brand in my club logo!!!!!!!!!super stoked.... will not be able to sleep now!:D:D:D
I wanted to do something custom seat wise too also I
have found a upholsterer who will do real leather for 200.00 total
I was thinking new buck or butter look for my matte Fury and the seat pan needs to be redone around tank IMO like a custom chopper.:cool::cool:

Good luck post some photos for us!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome sickandtwisted! I envy your talent to airbrush your own bike! Can't wait to see the finished product. I also have ostrich (blue) on my seat. I've had it since February and although it is still blue, it has darkened and faded some.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike, can't wait to see some pictures.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have uploaded 5 or 6 pics but its not showing can anyone help with this problem

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok got pics to my profile finally !!!!!!!!!! hope everyone like (the great white hope) lol thats her name im located in florence Ms its central mississippi ... i have found some more ideas for the paint everything is staying the same just gonna add alot more to it and before anyone asks its just a white base with hok intercoat clear ... im a fan of matte finish and the way i run my brush i can get a semi gloss out of my designs so that ever with a matte clear they shine a bit more than the flat white...... i have been debating my wheels and i have come to the conclusion that this week end we are powder coating them lime green .... it will give me the wwc jesse james look im infatuated with ...(combs powder coating florence ms) he is awesome from jet hot coat to pearl coating... if hok makes the paint he carries powder to match there full line

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
ok got pics to my profile finally !!!!!!!!!! hope everyone like (the great white hope) lol thats her name im located in florence Ms its central mississippi ... i have found some more ideas for the paint everything is staying the same just gonna add alot more to it and before anyone asks its just a white base with hok intercoat clear ... im a fan of matte finish and the way i run my brush i can get a semi gloss out of my designs so that ever with a matte clear they shine a bit more than the flat white...... i have been debating my wheels and i have come to the conclusion that this week end we are powder coating them lime green .... it will give me the wwc jesse james look im infatuated with ...(combs powder coating florence ms) he is awesome from jet hot coat to pearl coating... if hok makes the paint he carries powder to match there full line
Not far from me, I live in Collins.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah a read that after i bought the bike and did research on how honda came up with the design.... lot of people hate on me cause jesse james is my idol... years and tears ago in 91 i happen to come across a young kid rebuilding harleys and i was 13 and thought wow if he could follow in his dream why couldnt i and i made it a point to follow my artistic talents and do what i loved.... jesse has lived a hard life and worked hard and fought harder to be who he is and i respect him through his good and horrible desicions......so how many of yall like or dislike the way my white hope is going...id really like feed back on what the masses have to say about it??????????????????

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ummm silence....take it noone is a fan of my bike:confused:

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Not sure about everyone else but I'm excited to see it with the wheels done. With such little green on it now and the fact you can't see the artwork on the bike its hard to tell. But I like the fact its totally different than anything anyone else has done so I'm excited to see the finished product. Keep us posted.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks joe... i think i posted some newer pics of the artwork so u should be able to get a good look now....as for the wheels im like super super stoked cause the green should look sick

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
probably make my own ... i perfer to be as hands on as i can and i dont like the long pipes out right now thats why i did the mod on factory cause if imma be stuck not liking what iv found ill stay stock look for now but my intent is i want a real short 2 3/8 style pipe that comes right of the motor as strait down as possible then wrap them with some white exhaust tape.... a real rat rod look ya know then see if i can get commander to tune it in best it can... wish list so far is 8 degree trees with 1 inch fork extentions some spike grips and pegs all the way round relocate liscence plate have a custom rear fender im thinking bout choppin up and mounting to wing arm with ostritch covered solo seat... hotmatch priced me some air ride forks so air ride alll the way round and lime green neons.... and all the chrome i can stick on it...lol

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
probably make my own ... i perfer to be as hands on as i can and i dont like the long pipes out right now thats why i did the mod on factory cause if imma be stuck not liking what iv found ill stay stock look for now but my intent is i want a real short 2 3/8 style pipe that comes right of the motor as strait down as possible then wrap them with some white exhaust tape.... a real rat rod look ya know then see if i can get commander to tune it in best it can... wish list so far is 8 degree trees with 1 inch fork extentions some spike grips and pegs all the way round relocate liscence plate have a custom rear fender im thinking bout choppin up and mounting to wing arm with ostritch covered solo seat... hotmatch priced me some air ride forks so air ride alll the way round and lime green neons.... and all the chrome i can stick on it...lol
Look forward to seeing how they turn out, sounds cool. I've got the 8 degree trees on mine and love the way they look...huge difference. I've been waiting for someone to put a chopped up fender on the back and have most of the wheel showing, make sure you write down everything you do b/c I think there might be several people here interested if you do. L&M suppose to be working on a air ride so you might want to wait and see how theres turns out.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
for exhaust check Fuggin, Morton inferno's, and Roadhouse. Im not a fan of the green, but its art and everyone has different tastes. With the white though i guess that says you and Hydroboy are ahead of your time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts