Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the best day weekend of the year for weather here in Orkney, off the north coast of Scotland. Well over 20 Celsius, with no wind - quite a rare event!

Here's a pic taken opposite the famous Ring of Brodgar stone circle.

·
Premium Member
6,231 Posts
Just had the best day weekend of the year for weather here in Orkney, off the north coast of Scotland. Well over 20 Celsius, with no wind - quite a rare event!

Scottish Ancestors here...Great to see a bike from the homeland....:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A bit difficult to rack up the miles :confused:.

Not much chance of an Iron Butt local challenge up here, that's for sure :)

We have some lovely twisty scenic roads round here, and the lack of trees and proximity to the coast means there's always a nice vista around every corner.

I tend to go on a few long trips every year - off to the Isle of Skye in a few weeks' time, and I'll be making an appearance at the big Scottish Harley rally, 'Thunder in the Glen' in August. Here's a pic from last year, where it drew a lot of attention...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hi from one island dweller to another,althougth were are about a thousand miles apart,we might bump into each other one day:)

·
Registered
140 Posts

Nice photo mate and a rear day I live in Australia now but come from Leven Fife

1 - 10 of 10 Posts