Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of being in pieces, "Therapy" is ready to roll!!

Flames by PAINTER!!

Webslinger

Big Radius pipes

How low can you go?

·
Registered
238 Posts
that is drop dead sexy.......I love it:p......I would lower mine but the roads here are crap and I bottom out in some driveways already:(

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Bout time you get that thing back together! Let’s ride! The paint job on the tank is really classy!

·
Registered
724 Posts
I am impressed. Especially with your pipes. I don't know how you guys can not ride for months at a time. I only plan mods so I can have the least amount of downtime as possible.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh, looks ok I guess...............:rolleyes::cool:

Ok it is sweet lookin !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am impressed. Especially with your pipes. I don't know how you guys can not ride for months at a time. I only plan mods so I can have the least amount of downtime as possible.
its called WINTER lol and its a struggle!

thanks for the compliments. It is a much needed sight for me and now the weather is breaking LET THE THERAPY BEGIN!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
That looks really nice Mike. I really like the paint work. Who did the paint?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
That looks really nice Mike. I really like the paint work. Who did the paint?
PAINTER:cool: he did exactly what i wanted. If you look at the full bike pic you can't see it IRL it just looks dirty. then as you get closer you see the flames

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
The bike and paint are excellent!!
This is the style of paint I want!

·
Registered
111 Posts
its called WINTER lol and its a struggle!

thanks for the compliments. It is a much needed sight for me and now the weather is breaking LET THE THERAPY BEGIN!!!
65 and sunny here today...perfect end to a great early spring weekend! Got my L&M seat pan (now I gotta get the seat finished), garages cleaned to make more room for the bike, and a nice cruise in to end the day...bring on the sun and summer...and the rest of my parts!

And MFR...what a sweet scoot...again...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mike, bike looks awesome! Great job putting it all together, it all works well. Did I miss the video on your pipes? Would love to hear them.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Those ghost flames are real nice! I am not a fan of a lot of flames but I would rock those in a second.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts