Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'd love to hear that too. hadn't been able to find much.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Need louder pipes now!!! The horn is louder than the Exhaust. By the way the horn sounds good! Not the little sqeak my vtx had. Aftermarket please hurry with the FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Only some of the Honda optional parts are available. All I could get where the chrome covers and the custom seat. My dealer had the chrome stuff in stock (some pieces are the same as the VTX1300). The seats had to be ordered, but came in real quick.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Do they come painted in stock color or do you have to get them painted? The reason why I asked is cause our dealer has no parts for this bike period.

·
Registered
36 Posts
well, i don't really want much, i have to have the passenger seat for the wife. But I have to have louder pipes....agreed on that one...i don't want to be obnoxious but goodness this thing is quiet.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Tribal seat is SWEET with the snakeskin inlay. Braided lines are due in the end of this month or June,going with the Fury lines cause of the anti-yellowing coating and they are exact length,and the fittings are designed for this bike so you take out the chance of a leak.Is this thing really that quiet or does it have enough rumble to get by for a while.I have heard that it is louder than most stock bikes? How does it sound? I also heard with the single-pin crank you will get a distinct sound?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts