Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have 3 ea. of the Accutronix 1st version air-filter adapter in stock. They work great with our light weight Fuggin 90deg Air-Filter. We are offering the last 3 adapters at $40.00 (New version 99.95) each when purchased with a Fuggin 90deg. Air-Filter at $249.00.

The first 3 orders gets them.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Where's the beef?

We have 3 ea. of the Accutronix 1st version air-filter adapter in stock. They work great with our light weight Fuggin 90deg Air-Filter. We are offering the last 3 adapters at $40.00 (New version 99.95) each when purchased with a Fuggin 90deg. Air-Filter at $249.00.

The first 3 orders gets them.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474
Doug, when they gonna make one that has a cover? Sort of like Low and Means intake adapter? I like the Accutronix adapter, expecally how the stock hoses can be connected without having to be cut or adding little breathers that dangle in the air and rattle aganst the motor behind the cover. Don't really like the $280 price tag for a crome version either.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Doug, when they gonna make one that has a cover? Sort of like Low and Means intake adapter? I like the Accutronix adapter, expecally how the stock hoses can be connected without having to be cut or adding little breathers that dangle in the air and rattle aganst the motor behind the cover. Don't really like the $280 price tag for a crome version either.
Our Fuggin Air-Filter is $249.00. The Accutronix Adapter is $99.95 for the current version. I can't control the Accutronix pricing, we are just a reseller.

I only have 3 of the 1st version Accutronix adapers at $40.00.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480-813-4474

·
Registered
158 Posts
Huh?

Our Fuggin Air-Filter is $249.00. The Accutronix Adapter is $99.95 for the current version. I can't control the Accutronix pricing, we are just a reseller.

I only have 3 of the 1st version Accutronix adapers at $40.00.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480-813-4474
Sorry, maybe I rambled on to much with my question, so here it goes again. Do you know if Accutronix is going to add some sort of addition to there new intake adapter to hide the wiring above?? I know there is another brand on the market, there's just a few things about that one that turns me off.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Sorry, maybe I rambled on to much with my question, so here it goes again. Do you know if Accutronix is going to add some sort of addition to there new intake adapter to hide the wiring above?? I know there is another brand on the market, there's just a few things about that one that turns me off.
I know they are coming out with the top cover soon. After a lot of guys bashed it on here, Troy completely re-designed it. I believe Predator is testing it out now. From what I heard, it will attach to the frame bolt above the air cleaner and utilize a zip tie to secure it to the intake. Probably won't add support, but will conceal the top of the intake.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ZIP-TIE???

I know they are coming out with the top cover soon. After a lot of guys bashed it on here, Troy completely re-designed it. I believe Predator is testing it out now. From what I heard, it will attach to the frame bolt above the air cleaner and utilize a zip tie to secure it to the intake. Probably won't add support, but will conceal the top of the intake.

Hope this helps.
Using a Zip-Tie to connect it?? Really? Man... I try to stay away from doublesided sticky-tape, zip-ties, etc. when buying quality, "Or shell I say, trying to buy quality aftermarket parts. I guess it's gonna be a long wait before metric aftermarket manufactured decide not to incorporate zip-ties, sticky-tape, paper-clips and bubble gum with there parts. I just want a aftermarket intake that actually bolts to the bike, hides the wireing above and doesn't require me to cut my hoses and add breathers that just get tossed behind a cover to rattle between the heads. I guess I'm asking for to much and if I do get the intake adapter Im searching for, it will cost $1000 or even more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts