Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accutronix Motorcycle Products has been manufacturing Billet Aluminum Custom Parts for 25 years in Phoenix Arizona USA. We are strongly considering manufacturing forward controls for the Honda FURY. We are also considering several other items as well. We are currently looking for a Fury owner in the Phoenix Arizona to lend us their bike in exchange for FREE parts. Contact me for more information.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sign me up! My Fury just shipped out yesterday from Cali. I'm located in the Glendale/Surprise area :cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many inch's forward will the first set be roughly? I am 6'4" and am guessing 3" over stock would be just right for me.

What else is on the drawing board for the Fury if I may ask?
It is too early to say 100% what we will be making. However, any and all ideas will be considered.

Here are a few possibilities:

1) Forward control extension plates for the stock forward controls
2) Custom foot pegs for the stock forward controls
3) Custom Handle bar grips
4) Custom Handle Bar Risers
5) Custom forward controls using our 9 arm styles in multiple lengths
6) Custom air filter or a air filter adapter
7) Custom steel rear fenders
8) Custom headlight mounts
9) Raked triple trees
10) Front fender lowering kit.
11) Fork seal dust covers
12) Exhaust systems
13) Side mount license plate & tail light

That is several of the possibilities on our list at this time. What would you like to see?

·
Registered
148 Posts
It is too early to say 100% what we will be making. However, any and all ideas will be considered.

9) Raked triple trees
12) Exhaust systems

That is several of the possibilities on our list at this time. What would you like to see?
I would be definitly taking items # 2-3 possibly 5 - 7-9-12 and 13. If all these parts were made that would be awesome for everyone!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts

9) Raked triple trees
12) Exhaust systems

Nice!... My wife will not like that one bit :p

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
WOW! What a list!

I want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you guys!

·
Registered
37 Posts
ACCUTRONIX BILLET

Ok, I know you guys said the Pheonix area. I happen to live in the Chicago area. I am totally willing to let you use my bike, Let me know, I could ship it, or drive it there myself. Just post back in this thread to let me know if you are interested..:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I know you guys said the Pheonix area. I happen to live in the Chicago area. I am totally willing to let you use my bike, Let me know, I could ship it, or drive it there myself. Just post back in this thread to let me know if you are interested..:D
Sometimes when designing a part I need a bike for a few hours. Then the bike sits for a week or two. Then I need it for a few hours again. Then the bike sits for a week or two. This works out great for a local person because they can be riding their bike during that week or two stretches that I do not need the bike. Out of state people may want to consider doing this when you have snow & cannot ride, (We do not get snow here), should the offer still be open.

Thank you,
Troy

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Hey Troy, my bike came in today :D We can meet up this weekend if you would like :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Yes I did. :D

I want to thank Troy and Dan for the opportunity to work with them on these projects. Their products are top of the line and I think the Fury community will realy appreciate the time and effort Accutronix is dedicating to get us some really cool aftermarket products!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Excellent!

Put me on the customer list for a good % of the list of add-ons. About time someone got down do business with some Fury specfic stuff. My 2 cents below:

1) Forward control extension plates for the stock forward controls - All chrome and spiked tips always look great.
2) Custom foot pegs for the stock forward controls - Again, all chrome and spiked tips always look great.
3) Custom Handle bar grips - Please match the grips to the Forward controls and foot pegs.
4) Custom Handle Bar Risers - T-bars would look great on the fury!
7) Custom steel rear fenders - Excellent! Can you make them without the rear hole for the pasenger seat so people who ride solo don't have to see that hole or a big screw. Also, get rid of all the platic on the plastic that the license plate is attached to.
12) Exhaust systems - Loud please.
13) Side mount license plate & tail light - Can also you make one without the tail light for those of us who like the stock rear light or people who want to change the turn signals to the rear lights.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Well, I'm not binded by any contract, but I will not steal the Accutronix thunder. They did provide me some prototype pictures, and these forward controls look amazing! More then amazing, some of the coolest parts I've ever seen!

Hopefully Troy will chime in with an update for you guys, but I can assure you that my Fury has been in the shop for almost 2 weeks and their parts are top notch!

This should keep your intrest fresh... this is a design they chose to go with for the prototype: (taken from: ACCUTRONIX.COM)Also, disreguard the prices, as those have not been released yet.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I talked to Troy today and he said the bike should be finished by the 15th - 16th time frame. They ended up doing the Forward Controls, Grips and Passenger pegs in the tribal theme for me. I also requested to get the brake lines done in Braided Stainless Steel. It should look pretty killer when it's done.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts