Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accutronix is offering a -20% off Group Buy discount to the FuryForums members for the month of May 2011.
This discount applies to both our Standard & +3” Extended forward controls for the Honda Fury.

The styles we are offering at this price are our Drilled, Elite, Milled, Pearl, & Stepped Styles.

Standard length, Polished finish Normally $710.95, Group Buy price $568.76
Standard length, Chrome finish Normally $879.95, Group Buy price $703.96
Standard length, Black finish Normally $879.95, Group Buy price $703.96
+3” Extended length, Polished finish Normally $749.95, Group Buy price $599.96
+3” Extended length, Chrome finish Normally $895.95, Group Buy price $716.76
+3” Extended length, Black finish Normally $895.95, Group Buy price $716.76

We are also offering the Tribal style.

Standard length, Polished finish Normally $997.95, Group Buy price $798.36
Standard length, Chrome finish Normally $1,097.95, Group Buy price $878.36
Standard length, Black finish Normally $1,097.95, Group Buy price $878.36
+3” Extended length, Polished finish Normally $1,027.95, Group Buy price $822.36
+3” Extended length, Chrome finish Normally $1,127.95, Group Buy price $902.36
+3” Extended length, Black finish Normally $1,127.95, Group Buy price $902.36

For faster service, please E-Mail questions to [B][email protected][/B]

Accutronix :: Forward Controls :: Page 6

Thank you,
Troy

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Since it doesn't get said often enough, thanks for putting this together. I'm not in the market for forwards, but it's nice to see the group buy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So how many people do we need to reach to receive this discount? are you offering the diamond series? Its not listed so I thought I would ask. Thanks for offering this discount I'm sure a lot of people will take advantage of this!

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Troy Thank you for the discount and not forcing us to have a certain amount of members to qualify. Hopefully there will be a lot of members that will take advantage of this.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Troy/Accutronix.
How durable is the black finish? I am thinking of buying another set!:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Troy Thank you for the discount and not forcing us to have a certain amount of members to qualify. Hopefully there will be a lot of members that will take advantage of this.
Ditto, Thanks for supporting the forum and its members !

·
Registered
149 Posts
Accutronix is offering a -20% off Group Buy discount to the FuryForums members for the month of May 2011.
This discount applies to both our Standard & +3” Extended forward controls for the Honda Fury.

The styles we are offering at this price are our Drilled, Elite, Milled, Pearl, & Stepped Styles.

Standard length, Polished finish Normally $710.95, Group Buy price $568.76
Standard length, Chrome finish Normally $879.95, Group Buy price $703.96
Standard length, Black finish Normally $879.95, Group Buy price $703.96
+3” Extended length, Polished finish Normally $749.95, Group Buy price $599.96
+3” Extended length, Chrome finish Normally $895.95, Group Buy price $716.76
+3” Extended length, Black finish Normally $895.95, Group Buy price $716.76

We are also offering the Tribal style.

Standard length, Polished finish Normally $997.95, Group Buy price $798.36
Standard length, Chrome finish Normally $1,097.95, Group Buy price $878.36
Standard length, Black finish Normally $1,097.95, Group Buy price $878.36
+3” Extended length, Polished finish Normally $1,027.95, Group Buy price $822.36
+3” Extended length, Chrome finish Normally $1,127.95, Group Buy price $902.36
+3” Extended length, Black finish Normally $1,127.95, Group Buy price $902.36

For faster service, please E-Mail questions to [B][email protected][/B]

Accutronix :: Forward Controls :: Page 6

Thank you,
Troy
What about the gothic style?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Troy/Accutronix.
What kind do you have now and if you do decide to get another set please let me know if you are interested in selling the set you have now, they are +3 right? You can pm me if you want to instead of here, thanks.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
What kind do you have now and if you do decide to get another set please let me know if you are interested in selling the set you have now, they are +3 right? You can pm me if you want to instead of here, thanks.
Plenty of pics in FOM thread of my ride.
They are 3" extended polished. Have about 800 miles on them. I just want to make sure the black will hold up from scratching real easy.
But you will be the first I contact if I do this since you brought it up.;)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Plenty of pics in FOM thread of my ride.
They are 3" extended polished. Have about 800 miles on them. I just want to make sure the black will hold up from scratching real easy.
But you will be the first I contact if I do this since you brought it up.;)
Sounds good, no hurry or anything just thought i would throw it out there and ask before someone else did since i seem to always see shit to late lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
On the website I saw where there are some “Kick-Back Adapters”. Does this mean that one could order the 3”, and then use the adaptors to be 2”?? Biggest question should be, is there anything available for the Fury? If so, I didn’t see them. I really like the Diamond style with rubber foot and toe pegs.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have the rubber foot pegs and the knurled shifter pegs but I think I am going to switch to the rubber shifter pegs. They will be easier on my shoes and I believe the rubber pegs are about a 1 1/2" longer then the knurled so I wont have to rotate my foot in to brake.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On the website I saw where there are some “Kick-Back Adapters”. Does this mean that one could order the 3”, and then use the adaptors to be 2”?? Biggest question should be, is there anything available for the Fury? If so, I didn’t see them. I really like the Diamond style with rubber foot and toe pegs.
[/quote]

Richard,
The KickBack adapters are only for Harley frames.

I have something for you to consider. Purchase the +3" extended & ride 150 miles or so. If they are too far forward, have a upholstery shop add 1" of foam behind your butt to scoot you forward. Just a thought.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the rubber foot pegs and the knurled shifter pegs but I think I am going to switch to the rubber shifter pegs. They will be easier on my shoes and I believe the rubber pegs are about a 1 1/2" longer then the knurled so I wont have to rotate my foot in to brake.
Accutronix Knurled toe pegs are 2-1/4" long

Our Rubber pegs are available in both 2-1/4" or 4" long

We also have 1" toe peg spacers to extend any of our toe pegs. We also have 2-1/2" foot peg spacers to move our foot pegs out. (wider)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Troy/Accutronix.
Our Black Anodozed finish is more durable than raw aluminum, but it is still easily scratched. Anodizing is similar to a dye. However, once scratched, a black sharpie will help hide the damage.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts