Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Accutronix Grips...Need Help

How many guys out there have had to alter the switch housing in order to put your Accutronix grips on?:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
How many guys out there have had to alter the switch housing in order to put your Accutronix grips on?:confused:
I've heard it's a pain to install the throttle side with the Accutronix models

I went with the Kuryakan ISO grips which were very simple, razor knife and glue.
The grips were different sizes, slightly bigger for the throttle side

·
Registered
394 Posts
Most custom billet grips (including Accutronix grips) are for a Harley, not a Honda. Therefore, most if not all FURY owner will need to alter their switch housings to install most custom billet grips. It is a simple mod & a very common procedure. It has been out lined on other Honda & Yamaha forums. If the person installing your grips do not know what to do, have them call me & I can explain the mod.

Thanks,
Troy

·
Registered
394 Posts
Are they on yet?

Taebeck called me from the dealership that is doing his install. I explained the procedure to first Taebeck & then to the tech doing the install. The tech seemed to be familiar about the mod & agreed that is was a simple procedure. If anyone else needs any help, give me a call & I will do what I can.

Thanks,
Troy

·
Registered
68 Posts
its not hard to alter the housing inorder to put some harley grips...search the threads here on this site there are link for the process. believe me if i can do it anyone can. you just grind out a bigger hole on the throttle side and attach the cables and your done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts